PDA

View Full Version : Awesome deals @TCP on pjs and coats!

JTsMom
01-18-2008, 05:42 PM
I posted about this in my coats thread below, but in case you didn't see it...

The Children's Place has some amazing deals right now. I found a great 3 in 1 coat for $9.99 (there is also a 20% off coupon on wowcoupons.com)

and they had TONS of 2 pc pj's for $5 (minus 20%).

DrSally
01-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Wow, we have that coat now and I would love one for next year. Can you get them online for this price??

ETA: Yeah, they didn't have 3T online or in any of our stores :(

jerigirl
01-19-2008, 12:27 PM
We have that coat too and the zip out fleece liner is worth that price alone!
http://tinyurl.com/yrlart
Here is the link online. they only have 6-9 mo. My local store also had the royal/navy combo in addition to the orange/navy one.

JTsMom
01-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Sally,
Try ebay. I checked to see what they were selling for and there were a whole bunch starting at 9.99 that didn't even get one bid! Of course you'd have to pay shipping, but it would still be a deal!

Glad to hear it worked out well for you guys! I get kind of nervous buying them since I don't have much experience with them.

mom2chloe
01-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Definitely visit their website. I consider myself a TCP junkie - at least two trips to the outlet a week - and the prices online are better than the B&M today.

DrSally
01-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks, they are really great coats. Very warm and the back goes a little further down to cover their bum when they fall down. The zip out liner is great for spring/fall too, so that's a bonus.

wiza
01-19-2008, 05:02 PM
Another *thumbs up* for TCP's 3 in 1 coat. My 3 year old daughter has worn hers for two seasons now. They do run big, IMO as the 24 months size was quite big on her last year but fits her perfect now (she's a solid 3T in Gap/Gymboree).

scoop22
01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
i found the website to be very slow.. i just hope by time i checkout my choices are still available..

lilye13
01-20-2008, 03:36 PM
oooh the shoe deals are awesome $6.50 for a pair that I impulsively picked up and then returned that at Xmastime that were full price of $19.50 then. Whoohooo!! $6.50!!!! for shoes!!! Does anyone know if the prices in the store are the same? Thanks for the tip! May have to head to the mall today or tomorrow!

mom2chloe
01-20-2008, 06:04 PM
I live by an outlet, but prices on line were better yesterday.. and that almost NEVER happens. I'm interested to see if your store has better prices - it might just prompt another trip :)

mom2chloe
01-20-2008, 06:17 PM
...and don't forget to print out the 20% off birthday coupon... I've never had a problem using it, but I've seen on here that some stores don't take them...

20% off (http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EmailJump?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&jumpId=JanBCCd&CodeId=CLUBEAJ9DFA17)

hellokitty
01-20-2008, 07:58 PM
OP, thanks for posting this! I already stocked up on most of my boys' winter stuff at target and ON. However, I still needed some pj's, so I printed the coupon and stopped by CP today. Our CP still had a lot of stuff, but the only coats they had left for preschoolers were the red puffy coats, but they didn't seem like they would be very warm, so I didn't get them. The 3-1 coats were only for babies, BUT they were still like $34!!!! The boys pj's were pretty picked over, only the striped ones were left, and I got two prs of the christmasy/wintery ones. Otherwise, I also got those adorable striped sweaters and matching skull caps for both of my boys, I figure they can wear it for their christmas pic next yr. You can't beat sweaters for $3.xx!!! The coupon worked perfectly. I love CP, I just wish that the one in my town wasn't the dumbed down one, even the employees complain about that.