PDA

View Full Version : Talbots Kids - extra 25% off sale prices...

wzly
01-19-2008, 10:07 AM
Hey everyone,
Talbots just took off an additional 25% off already reduced sale prices...Lots of great sweaters and pants for girls...I picked up a few turtlenecks for $5.25, pants for under $10, and more...

If you have a Talbots charge, you'll also earn dividend rewards...

Happy shopping!

:) Jen
mom to emily, sarah & abigail

hollybloom24
01-20-2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks for posting - there were some awesome deals!

GB
01-20-2008, 01:20 PM
Not sure how widespread this is known, but Talbots is shutting down all their kids and mens stores. So if you're like me and were devastated by that news, size up because you won't be able to get it next season.

ThreeofUs
01-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Great deals, but *ouch* the shipping kills me....

ett
01-21-2008, 02:26 AM
I asked the sales lady about their return policy since the stores will be closing and she said that they will still continue to honor all returns - just take it to the regular Talbots store. So that's pretty good customer service.

wzly
01-21-2008, 12:21 PM
I know...I'm soooo sad that they are closing! I only buy their stuff when it's on super sale, but I will miss it very much!

I bought holiday outfits for next Christmas for everyone...Pretty poufy dresses...This is the third year in a row we've had their dresses...They will be soooo missed!

I've also had great luck with returns...We don't have a Talbots Kids store near us, but I can take things to the regular or the women's store with no problem at all...

The shipping is a killer though! I bought a lot I guess (3 dresses, one pair of shoes, 3 turtlenecks, 3 pants = $17 shipping)...

The good news is that they ship quickly...It will probably arrive tomorrow or the next day...(Too bad I don't need it until next fall...)

I would imagine that the kids stuff will be around in the outlets for a while...It looks like they have a new spring line for kids...

:) Jen

sue_g
01-21-2008, 08:36 PM
That is great about the return policy. I was wondering about that. Also, I was told that if you place an internet order from a store that it is a flat $6 shipping. I have never done that, but a saleslady told me that is their policy.

mom2aidan
01-22-2008, 10:24 AM
I just bought some items last week from Talbot's Kids and I was wondering if anyone knows here what is their policy on price adjustment.

Thanks!

Wife_and_mommy
01-22-2008, 10:42 AM
the adult pa is only for full price so i think your ool.

I just bought some items last week from Talbot's Kids and I was wondering if anyone knows here what is their policy on price adjustment.

Thanks!

hollybloom24
01-23-2008, 06:02 PM
I called customer service on an internet order and argued that I could return my sale priced items and rebuy the items at a lower discount, and they gave in and refunded my credit card the difference. Just be firm.

ThreeofUs
01-26-2008, 03:37 AM
Talbots now has free shipping!