PDA

View Full Version : Attention CVS shoppers! Pampers EU for super cheap!

JTsMom
01-21-2008, 04:22 PM
For my fellow CVS shoppers-

Pampers are on sale for 8.99 this week- spend $20, get $5 ECB. You can also purchase other things like Tide, Puffs, etc.

Use $2 Pampers coupons, and a $4/20 coupon, and this will be a heck of a deal! :boogie:

danagee
01-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Thank you!! I've been sitting back just waiting for CVS to come back with more fun deals and I forgot to pick up a Sunday paper yesterday, so thanks for the info.
Oh, is the $4/20 available online anywhere?
Dana

Jacksmommy2b
01-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Next week it's Huggies $5.00 ECB when you buy $25.00 in Huggies products.
Jumbo packs will be $8.88.

Start hoarding your coupons now!

(just don't outbid me on ebay) ;)

JTsMom
01-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Noooooooooooooo! Really? :cheerleader1:

I can't stand the Pampers on DS- they leak for us often. Hooray for Huggies!

danagee- you can find CVS coupons on slickdeals.net. I think when I've tried to link to them before, it hasn't worked, but if you search on their forums for cvs, you'll find them.

Look for the thread titled:The CVS ISSUED Printable Coupon Thread *ABSOLUTELY NO POSTS UNLESS IT IS A LINK TO A CVS COUPON*

danagee
01-22-2008, 10:40 AM
thanks again.;)

eska
01-22-2008, 01:41 PM
SD is too hardcore for me... those guys confuse me completely. Are the $4/$20 purchase coupons OK to use, or am I supposed to wait until Thursday?

elektra
01-22-2008, 02:34 PM
I just did this deal this weekend! I got 2 jumbo packs of Pampers and some tide to hit the $20. :) 5 ECB baby!
I just got turned on to the whole CVS thing and it's great. I haven't actually bought stuff just for the sake of the ECB's yet, just to rollover the ECB points, but I have been able to get stuff I really need, and I have saved alot.

annex
01-22-2008, 02:54 PM
SD is too hardcore for me... those guys confuse me completely. Are the $4/$20 purchase coupons OK to use, or am I supposed to wait until Thursday?

Money Saving Mom tends to be better I find about being clear on her links to coupons for CVS and what dates they work for. Here's her most recent CVS thread including links:

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/2008/01/cvs-deals-for-week-of-january-20-27.html

HTH,
Anne

Jacksmommy2b
01-22-2008, 05:33 PM
For the Huggies Wearers:

There is a printable coupon on

www.smartsource.com

answer the questions with
1. store brand
and
2. active (3 or 4)

and the coupon value goes to $2.00! You can legally print the coupon twice, but it will move pages so you have to go through and select it again.

Pair two of those with a $1.50 bath and body coupon and a 4/20 (or 6/30) from cvs and you are practically stealing them!

I love CVS!

alien_host
01-23-2008, 10:23 AM
Thanks for posting the coupon link.

I got 2 jumbo packs of Pampers, less $1.50 coupon
2 Puffs tissues (let me use 2 of the $1 Vicks coupons, although not vicks)
1 Tide, less $1 coupon
1 Kandoo soap (free - coupon with purchase of Ez Ups)
a Mennen deoderant and a miscellaneous item for $1 and change
LESS $5 off $30 coupon posted
and I paid $10.63 (ETA - after coupons and my $10 ECB that I had from a prev purchase) and received 8.99 in ECB.

I had $10 in ECB and a ton of MFG coupons. What a deal, I almost want to register for another card to get the deals again - does anyone do that under their spouse's name?

Jacksmommy2b
01-23-2008, 11:17 AM
I have one for Me, one for DH and one for Jackster.

Most CVS don't really care (and it is legal per CVS customer service) but some managers will get a bug up thier butt and give you a hard time. ?The most they can do is not let you use someone else's card, but again most managers won't bother. I know people who have cards in pet's names and have never had a problem.
Just make sure you keep each card and ecbs organized. ECBs and CRTs are card specific!

If you really want to get into "cvs'ing" go to hotcouponworld.com.
The gilrls there are fantastic with helping a newbie find great deals!

g/l

JTsMom
01-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Nice! Thanks for the links to the other sites. Slickdeals is a bit on the intimidating side-lol. I just print my coupons and get the heck out of there.

I'm going to hold out for the Huggies, and I already have some coupons on the way from ebay so I can stock up! There is another mom that must have a little boy about the same age that goes to the same store and wipes them out of the boy's PU in 3-4T every time there is a deal, so I have to be ready to roll on Sunday morning!

For the pp who asked about multiple cards- I have a ton of them- probably 7. Most of them I never registered, so I can't lose the card b/c they can't pull it up by phone #, but it's also anonymous. Keeping track of the extra bucks gets confusing, and once I let a whole bunch of them expire, and was :crying: over that so just be careful! I usually only use 1 card, but if there is a really phenomenal deal, I break into my stash.

I've never had a problem with coupons/cards/etc at any CVS, and the manager at the closest store actually knows me by this point. He has never blinked an eye at my coupon usage, and actually seems to get a kick out of my bargains. I went nuts with the 90% of Christmas stuff!

While everyone is heading over there, don't forget that after the 25th, they have the Speedstick deodorant Free after ECB deal, Soy Joy bars, Free after ECB, and the really cheap Fusion razors.

alien_host
01-23-2008, 02:41 PM
I suppose I can't apply for another card in person with a false/husband's name. The on-line application says it takes 2 weeks to get the card.

Oh and it was funny b/c the sales clerk was impressed at how little I paid, he wasn't phased by the # of coupons at all.

JTsMom
01-23-2008, 03:11 PM
Sure you can! Just ask for a card, and tell them you'll fill out the info and bring it back (and you don't have to bring it back- you just need the card).

alien_host
01-23-2008, 03:15 PM
JTsMom, thanks for the info. I'm going to go gather up my coupons now so I can head out later today!

Momof3Labs
01-23-2008, 04:02 PM
While everyone is heading over there, don't forget that after the 25th, they have the Speedstick deodorant Free after ECB deal, Soy Joy bars, Free after ECB, and the really cheap Fusion razors.

Actually, all of these are going on NOW except the Fusion razor, which starts at noon on the 25th. I already got my five free Speedsticks on DH's card, just need to use my card for more (or a raincheck - fine with me).

Starting Sunday: the razors are cheap once again, and there are good deals to be had on Garnier shampoo, Garnier face stuff and Stayfree!

Jacksmommy2b
01-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Actually, all of these are going on NOW ... I already got my five free Speedsticks on DH's card, just need to use my card for more (or a raincheck - fine with me).

Speed stick is the only one DH will use. I got my max on all three of my cards..I won't have to buy him deodorant till he's fifty!

JTsMom
01-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Oh man, seriously? I must have written it down wrong! I hope they aren't totally wiped out now. I'll go tomorrow to check- thanks for letting me know Lori.

jawilli4
01-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Bumping because of the Huggies deal this week discussed earlier in this thread and because I'm too lazy to start a new one. :)

hollybloom24
01-27-2008, 03:33 PM
I went to the site mentioned above printed off a $10 off $50, a $5 off $30, a $4 off $20 and a $3 off $15 and brought all of them with me on my trip to CVS on Thursday - I wasn't sure total how much I was going to spend, so I wanted to cover all my bases.

I purchased over $50 of items - The cashier saw me rummaging through all my coupons, and told me he'd take them all! With my other coupons (one of which was a $5 Pampers coupon that had expired - they took it!) and previous ECB, my $59 purchase was $19! And I earned $8 ECBs!

I was so shocked I printed off another $5 off $30, a $4 off $20 and a $3 off $15, went back yesterday, bought more things, and a different cashier took all of these coupons too! She told me as long as I was spending what the coupon said I had to spend, I could use them. With these coupons, manufacturers and ECB I got $35 of merchandise for $15! And earned $3 ECBs!

LOVE CVS! Thanks for posting the link to the coupons!!! And remember to save your expired coupons - they take them!

alien_host
01-28-2008, 10:28 AM
I was so shocked I printed off another $5 off $30, a $4 off $20 and a $3 off $15, went back yesterday, bought more things, and a different cashier took all of these coupons too! She told me as long as I was spending what the coupon said I had to spend, I could use them. With these coupons, manufacturers and ECB I got $35 of merchandise for $15! And earned $3 ECBs!

LOVE CVS! Thanks for posting the link to the coupons!!! And remember to save your expired coupons - they take them!

seriously??? wow that's good to know! My CVS did take my expired coupons no problem. I haven't tried those at the self checkout yet....

hollybloom24
01-28-2008, 11:35 AM
I know - I almost fell over, especially when they allowed me to use them all the second time! I'm going back today - I am almost out of Tylenol - with two toddlers in the house, this is a necessary item!

alien_host
01-28-2008, 04:38 PM
I went today and my total before coupons was $55. I used a $10 of 50 (printed with my ECB last time) and I had a $5 of $30 coupon I printed from the link here and I asked if I could use it and they honored it, I didn't want to push my luck so I stopped there (after some MFG coupons and other ECBs off course). :)