PDA

View Full Version : Costco Baby Wipes - Changed?

updacountry
01-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the Costco brand Kirkland baby wipes have changed? They seem much longer now and not as moist. I have used them for all of my daughters two years and the last box I bought seemed very different. Also she seems to get a rash if I use them on her face which I always did before.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed a change before I called the company and sounded crazy!

Thanks
Jill

happy2bamom
01-22-2008, 10:09 AM
I haven't noticed a difference, but maybe my Costco had older stock? I'll probably be buying more wipes in another week or so, so I will have to check it out.

codex57
01-24-2008, 06:13 PM
We're still using the ones we bought a few months ago. They don't seem that wet to us.

There was a coupon so we bought two boxes. However, we've been using Lansinoh ones cuz the Costco ones seemed to be giving DS diaper rash.

updacountry
01-25-2008, 11:00 AM
My daughter started getting a rash also and we were using them for 2 years. It seems just since I bought the last box. What is the brand you mentioned and where did you get them?
Thanks
Jill

sgmango
01-25-2008, 01:45 PM
My DD has had a diaper rash that won't go away and now that I think about, it has been since we've opened a new box of Costco wipes. I hope it's not the wipes, but that would explain things :(
Has anyone called the company and asked about it?

codex57
01-25-2008, 02:10 PM
My daughter started getting a rash also and we were using them for 2 years. It seems just since I bought the last box. What is the brand you mentioned and where did you get them?
Thanks
Jill

Are you talking to me? We started using Lansinoh branded wipes. Bought at Target, but you can get them online and prolly elsewhere. It's purple indiv packs of 70+10 (altho until a week ago, Target was selling packs of 70+36 for the same price of $3.44).

mdb78
01-25-2008, 02:52 PM
I noticed that they're not as moist, but the moistness of the wipes increase when you get closer to the bottom of the case. Luckily, no rash here...