PDA

View Full Version : Stuff you see on Ebay

mom2binsd
01-22-2008, 02:20 AM
Was looking around ebay for fun, had to check out the stuff for sale in carseats-

Saw this Porsche Junior Car Seat, I guess they are specially designed for a Porsche 911, looks pretty weird to me....sorry I couldn't figure out how to link it.

Also saw this ancient 3pt. infant Cosco seat, it didn't even have a carrying handle...I did send the seller a question about date of manufacture in case she didn't know they expire....have heard of sellers not knowing this and some will pull their auctions before some poor soul thinks they're getting a bargain!

There must be hundreds of those darn Bundle Me's and so many custom covers...they should have to have a disclaimer that if the buyer uses them that they void the warranty...

Joolsplus2
01-22-2008, 09:44 AM
It's just so scary I can't even go there anymore... :( But yeah, the Porsche seat was made by Britax, I guess it's pretty cool (maybe supposed to deactivate the airbag? if that's the one, then it may also be recalled for NOT deactivating the airbag...)

mom2binsd
01-22-2008, 11:28 PM
I guess with this Porsche carseat (retails at 600.00) you still hav buy something to deactivate the airbag...Porsche's are soooo not a part of my life though....and can't imagine there is much of a market for these!

The lady responded to my email about expiry dates on carseats stating that she was not aware of this and the listing states it has ended as the seller has pulled it-glad to see it gone and the seller seemed glad to get the info.