PDA

View Full Version : car seat bag/cover for airport - suggestions?

almostmom
01-22-2008, 01:28 PM
I need a bag for a roundabout in the airport. We will be bringing it on the plane, so wheels and/or a good strap for lugging it around the airport would be great. The choices on amazon are a bit overwhelming.

Does anyone have something that they love?

Thanks!

Davids-Coco
01-22-2008, 01:41 PM
If you are using it on the plane... I suggest strapping it with bungee cords and bagging your stroller instead. You can just disconnect it at the end of the jetway. What we did was buy the mac bag since it has wheels and strapped our marathon to it. Made it so easy and the maclaren was protected when we gate checked it. Plus, the bag is so big that we could put all our dirty clothes in there on the way back home.

I don't know what stroller you have... so it may not work if they don't make a stroller bag on wheels.

stillplayswithbarbies
01-22-2008, 02:03 PM
I love the GoGo Kidz. It turns the carseat into a stroller.

ellies mom
01-22-2008, 02:15 PM
We bought an Eddie Bauer one at BRU for about $30. It has wheels but can also be worn as a backpack.

almostmom
01-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks--

I have an older combi stroller - not too fancy, just gets the job done, and I don't think there is a cover for it. I assumed I would just gate check that without a bag. I also don't want to put the carseat in the stroller, as I think my DD at 2 will want to ride in it some.

Other thoughts?