PDA

View Full Version : Oh- Gross!!!

LarsMal
01-22-2008, 09:03 PM
I think I caught DD's lovely ringworm. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
:52:

I noticed something on my neck and just thought I was having a reaction to the new meds I'm on. My mom walked by me today and said, "Um, that looks like ringworm."

When DH got home tonight I showed him and he was like, "YUP! Sure looks like it."

And it's on my NECK of all places- UGH! I'm taking DS to the allergist tomorrow so I'll see if she can take a peek and tell me if it is. I wonder if I already had it and the antibiotics I'm on flared it up. Who freakin' knows!!!

MamaMolly
01-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Well, on the bright side you have the cream, right? And grab a bandaid and get that stuff covered up right away. If it is ringworm you DO NOT want it to spread to your face. Oh, and wash your shirt, any scarves you've worn, your pillowcase and anything else it might have come into contact with in the hottest water the fabric can stand.
Better safe than sorry!
I had a spot on my arm years ago and it took forever to clear up.

Ringworm stinks!

elizabethkott
01-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Are you *sure* it's not a hickey?
:hysterical:

LarsMal
01-23-2008, 12:04 AM
Are you *sure* it's not a hickey?
:hysterical:

Teee heee heee, I'll never tell!!!!

Too bad I haven't been with DH for the past five days, so if it IS a hickey, I have a lot of 'splainin' to do! :innocent:

LarsMal
01-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Well, on the bright side you have the cream, right? And grab a bandaid and get that stuff covered up right away. If it is ringworm you DO NOT want it to spread to your face. Oh, and wash your shirt, any scarves you've worn, your pillowcase and anything else it might have come into contact with in the hottest water the fabric can stand.
Better safe than sorry!
I had a spot on my arm years ago and it took forever to clear up.

Ringworm stinks!

Check, check, check, and check!