PDA

View Full Version : Podcasts for Kids?

dotgirl
01-24-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm not really sure where to put this, so I hope this is an ok spot.

I was hoping to get suggestions for podcasts that DS, age 4, might enjoy. We're hoping to use them both for travel and at nap/bedtime.

He likes the usual little boy things - Thomas, Disney (although he loves the Princesses too), Spider Man, etc.

Any recommendations would be great!

caheinz
01-24-2008, 03:37 PM
Look up They Might Be Giants' Podcast for kids! They are video podcasts -- we watch on my computer, and they're great! They upload a new one every Friday. Right now, they're previewing the new videos for the upcoming "Here Come the 1-2-3's" CD/DVD coming out next month -- it's a followup to "Here Come the A-B-C's". (Each one is 5 mins or less.)

DS loves them -- and the music is enjoyable for all ages! (I've been listening to TMBG since the late '80's!)

Here's an iTunes link: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=268647482

fortato
01-24-2008, 07:13 PM
ITunes has the Wubbcast....they are shot Wow Wow Wubbzy cartoons, and there's also the Pinky Dinky Do podcast...

Those got us through a trip to Ohio.

take3
01-25-2008, 10:56 PM
there are some free sesame street shows that could be put on an ipod. they range from a couple of minutes to 40 minutes. DD loves them!