PDA

View Full Version : Mini Boden Refer-a-friend

pjsmom30
01-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Recommend a friend

Recommend some friends who are new to Boden and we’ll credit your account $5 to say ‘thank you’. You can recommend up to four friends a month. That’s a potential $20* a month credit. Or, if you like your sums, $240 a year – otherwise known as a whole new outfit.

Like the sound of it? Then fill in the form below and we'll send your friends a lovely, free catalogue to browse through at their leisure.

www.bodenusa.com/reca

Gina

Mrs.MJP
01-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Recommend a friend

Recommend some friends who are new to Boden and we’ll credit your account $5 to say ‘thank you’. You can recommend up to four friends a month. That’s a potential $20* a month credit. Or, if you like your sums, $240 a year – otherwise known as a whole new outfit.

Like the sound of it? Then fill in the form below and we'll send your friends a lovely, free catalogue to browse through at their leisure.

www.bodenusa.com/reca

Gina

So this is how I probably started getting this catalog! I couldn't figure it out although I suppose they could have gotten my name from another company! Mini Boden is cute - but a little too expensive for kids clothes that will be too small within a few months.

npace19147
01-25-2008, 11:31 AM
$240 a year – otherwise known as a whole new outfit.

Unfortunately that's the problem with Boden - it does cost about that much for an outfit! ;)

pjsmom30
01-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Unfortunately that's the problem with Boden - it does cost about that much for an outfit! ;)

I know! This will allow me to buy a couple cute shirts for my boys, for free. Can't complain about free. And I am only referring people that said I could....mother, MIL, etc...

hollybloom24
01-26-2008, 09:17 AM
Does anyone know how to find out how many referral bonus credits you have earned? I have given them about 15 names over time and I never have received any info on any credits!

Also if you go through ebates, there is a 5% rebate!

hellokitty
01-26-2008, 09:51 AM
I wonder which one of my friends referred me? I have been getting their catalog for 2 yrs now, but don't see the appeal of it, esp with the prices they charge. It's like skater/beach styled clothes for boys, and the girls section is like 2/3 of the catalog and the boys section is only 1/3 of the catalog.

1964pandora
01-26-2008, 06:28 PM
I wonder which one of my friends referred me? I have been getting their catalog for 2 yrs now, but don't see the appeal of it, esp with the prices they charge. It's like skater/beach styled clothes for boys, and the girls section is like 2/3 of the catalog and the boys section is only 1/3 of the catalog.

Hi. This refer a friend thing has only been going on for under a year, so if you've been receiving it for two years, I don't think a friend referred you.

1964pandora
01-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Does anyone know how to find out how many referral bonus credits you have earned? I have given them about 15 names over time and I never have received any info on any credits!

Also if you go through ebates, there is a 5% rebate!

You just contact them via the number on the website and they'll tell you how much credit you've earned. They don't automatically notify you when you've received a credit. HTH.

hellokitty
01-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi. This refer a friend thing has only been going on for under a year, so if you've been receiving it for two years, I don't think a friend referred you.

Ahh, well then I guess I don't have to keep wondering about my friends. Now I'll just have to wonder which company sold my name.