PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on Fleurville Sling Totes- Bozantical Azure

BayAreaMom
01-25-2008, 11:59 PM
I'd like to get this bag if I can find a deal on it. Anyone come across any? $150 is just way overpriced!

For about a year I've been using the SkipHop Dash- it's nice, but the red is getting boring.

Thanks
Darcy

Emmas Mom
01-26-2008, 01:46 AM
Since the bag (or at least the color) is pretty new I don't think Fleurville will let it be sold for less than the $150.00. You might be able to find free shipping somewhere though. I got a ST when they first came out, paid full price & in my opinion it was totally worth it. By far the ST was my favorite diaper bag. :)

beltm
02-07-2008, 11:45 PM
I have the Fleurville Sling Tote in Botanical Azure (haven't used it yet, baby is due in 3 weeks) and i can't wait to use it. I bought it at babycenter.com when they were having a 15% promotion, and they have free shipping, you should keep watch for any sales from babycenter.com. still not the cheapest bag out there, but better than full price.

ILoveLucy
02-08-2008, 09:46 AM
I agree the botanical azure is very pretty, but just in case you aren't set on that print, the yellow seedpod sling tote is on sale on the Fleurville site for $85.

http://www.fleurville.com/products/specials.html

KathrynNicole
02-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Darcy,

I ordered one through Let's Go Strolling with a 10% off code (MWS10). I'm not certain if it's still valid.