PDA

View Full Version : Bedrail for Toddler Bed?

rocklobster
01-26-2008, 02:01 PM
We just bought a toddler bed for my 16 month old who leanred how to crawl out of his crib:rolleyes:. The bedrails that came with it are not working...they are too short. Does anyone know of a bedrail that can be attached to a bed that small? All of the ones I have seen are for twin sized beds and up.
thanks!!

gogo548
01-29-2008, 02:41 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by too short. But, we had the same problem trying to find a bed rail to fit a toddler bed. Unfortunately, I don't think they make such a thing unless it's custom to the bed.

Anyway, just a suggestion, if he's falling out, we placed an inflatable child's sleeping bag next to the bed to help soften any falls!

It helps! Especially since we have hardwood floors.

Good luck!

gogo

shburks
02-04-2008, 08:21 PM
We just bought a toddler bed for my 16 month old who leanred how to crawl out of his crib:rolleyes:. The bedrails that came with it are not working...they are too short. Does anyone know of a bedrail that can be attached to a bed that small? All of the ones I have seen are for twin sized beds and up.
thanks!!

We couldn't find bedrails either, but we used rolled towels placed under the fitted sheet to mark the edge of the bed (also heard to use pool noodles) and ds never fell out!

anphsmom
01-15-2009, 05:38 PM
We use snug tuck pillows for our twin beds, I'm not sure, but I thought I saw something on their website that they can do toddler bed ones too. We love ours. It's like a long pillow that clips under the mattress to hold it on. I can't remember the website, but we're getting ready to order more ( for travel)and I just plan to google snug tuck pillow. Hope this helps!