PDA

View Full Version : Stupid T.Rowe Price

julieakc
01-27-2008, 05:25 AM
My Roth IRA contributions have always been taken out of my checking account - well since I have been a SAHM with no income for 4 years now, I finally got around to filling out the form to switch the deductions to our joint account.

This involves filling out a form indicating I want to change the account from which the deductions are taken, attaching a canceled check from the new account, and since it is a joint account DH and not only both have to sign the form but have it signature guaranteed by the bank (this last step is why it's taken me so long to get around to doing).

I return from vacation today to find a letter from T. Rowe Price saying that since my request was not associated with the same account that I need to fill out the enclosed form. Yep....the same exact form that I did fill out. :banghead: And of course it's not the account associated with my deductions....that's the whole point I requested a change. :32:

Now I have to write a nasty letter and send a copy of the form again, which hopefully they accept since they already have the original.

overcome
01-27-2008, 09:37 AM
What a PITA...I would feel the same way you do...I can't stand when we have to take time from our day to do the job that someone else is getting paid to do.

GL