PDA

View Full Version : Any Zappos coupons/deals (other than Fatwallet?)

overcome
01-27-2008, 10:49 AM
I'm lusting after a pair of Morgan and Milos but don't want to bite the bullet and pay the high price..

TIA

MMMommy
01-27-2008, 02:00 PM
I don't think I have ever seen coupon codes for Zappos. I've always tried to take advantage of their 110% price guarantee where you find the same exact item (same item, same color, same size and it has to be in stock at the other site) and have them beat the price with the 110% price guarantee so it ends up being slightly cheaper at Zappos. If you can find a place with the item where the item is significantly cheaper, then you benefit even more with the 110% price guarantee. But keep in mind that Zappos has changed their price guarantee policy--now they only do the price guarantee only once per month per customer.

overcome
01-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Hmmm...interesting...I usually only use Shoebuy.com, which usually has some sort of coupon floating around.

Well, I bought the shoes. One size too big, but I adore them and they were the last pair left at Zappos. Thank goodness for the return policy.

Thanks for replying Karen!

MMMommy
01-27-2008, 08:23 PM
I too buy from Shoebuy.com too whenever what I want is available there b/c they almost always have coupon codes. The only downfall to Shoebuy.com is that they are definitely slower with shipping and have less selection. Zappo's prices overall tend to be a bit higher than normal, but they have good selection and really fast shipping. The higher than normal prices at Zappos doesn't matter ultimately if you can use the price guarantee.