PDA

View Full Version : Mattress pad for potty training

niccig
01-27-2008, 06:11 PM
DS isn't wearing pull-ups to naps by his request. So far, we've been lucky and he's stayed dry. Any suggestions for a mattress pad that I can use on the crib mattress (crib is in toddler bed mode), and then later use when we move to twin bed? Ideally I want something that makes clean up easier.
Thanks.
Nicci

LD92599
01-27-2008, 06:54 PM
From the dollar store no less :-)

You can cut it whatever size you might need

94bruin
01-27-2008, 07:16 PM
This is what we use on my daughter's bed. I bought it on Amazon, but noticed it a while back at Right Start.

It goes on top of the sheets, so all you have to do is change the pad, not the sheets.

Also, if you have the ulitmate crib sheet (the one that goes on top of the sheets and snaps around the crib railings), you can use that. I use it for the rare occasions that my daughter wets the bed during naptime and I can't launder the pad by bedtime.

http://tinyurl.com/2nlgvm

kaitlinsmommy
01-27-2008, 11:39 PM
I have some mattress pad covers from OSA that work really well. I also use them when the kids are sick & throwing up.

niccig
01-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Thank you. The one that goes ontop of the sheets is what I was looking for. I don't want to have to change the sheets every time. We have a right start near us, if they don't have it, I'll get that or the OSA one online.