PDA

View Full Version : CVS shoppers! Cottonelle Mega packs now $4.99 with $2 ECB!

Jacksmommy2b
01-27-2008, 09:32 PM
The title pretty much says it all! 20 rolls of cottonelle TP for an unbeatable price!

An unadvertised clearance!

They were $9.99 but are now ringing up at $4.99 with $2.00 in ECBS!

Limit is 5 (if you can find them)

My store had a ton but they were all in the back so you had to ask.

Also the dial 3 packs of foaming hand soap and the cotton swab multi packs are ringing up 1/2 price with the ECBs still printing!

don't forget to print your 4/20's for an even better deal!

Happy CVS'ing

JTsMom
01-28-2008, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I went last night and bought:

3 Huggies Pull Ups (8.88 each- 3/$2 coupons)
7 Skippy PB (1.50 each- 4/.60 coupons- I only had 4)
1 Arm and Hammer toothpaste (1.99-$1 printable coupon)
1 Stay Free Clean pads (3.29-$2 printable coupon)
1 Misc 3.30
1 Charmin TP 6.49 (wish I would have known about the Cottonelle!) (-.25 coupon)

Used a $10 off $50

Total Before coupons $57.90
Minus 21.65 coupons
Minus $30 ECB's from last week's deals (Pepsi, Soy Joy and Fusion)
Total OOP $2.40

:boogie: :bighand: :yay:

Oh, and I have $12.29 in new ECB to use.

If anyone is looking for the printables, slickdeals.net has them. You can print 6 of the Stayfree, but it's only 1 deal per card. You'll make a $2 profit in the end on those, b/c they are free after ECB. The Arm and Hammer you'll make .01 on b/c you get 1 ECB back from that. Of course you also use a $ off $ coupon, so you get back a little more than that. Free is good, but I really prefer to get paid to take the stuff. LOL

For anyone who is doing the Huggies deal, keep in mind you can also get a dollar per back back through Caregivers Marketplace. You have to send in receipts showing a min of 5 items (no maximum). Other products are eligible to though.
http://www.caregiversmarketplace.com/FrameSetup.asp

schrocat
01-29-2008, 12:22 AM
Thank you for posting about the Cottonelle deal. I found one at CVS just now and paid 73 cents out of pocket for the cottonelle, huggies pull-ups, colgate and arms and hammer toothpaste. I used a $4 off $20 coupon and $15 CVS bucks and $2 off huggies pullups coupon and 50 cents off cottonelle coupon. I love stretching my dollar.

cleo27
01-31-2008, 12:23 AM
Thanks for posting this deal. I went on the other day and found one pack of Cottonelle on an otherwise empty shelf. I also picked up the foaming handsoap.

FYI, I went to a different CVS today and found lots of the Cottonelle packs. i took 2 to the register and they rang up at $9.99 with no addl discount. I wonder if the sale was over, or if it was a mistake??

Oh well, I'm glad I got 1 pack - it was an amazing price!

Thanks again!!

JTsMom
01-31-2008, 08:32 AM
My sister had the same thing happen to her- weird! I wasn't able to find any of them, at any price. :(

gatorruth
01-31-2008, 08:47 AM
My sister had the same thing happen to her- weird! I wasn't able to find any of them, at any price. :(

Isnt' that strange... I;m in Alpharetta and found TONS... I had my hubby buy 5 with his new cvs card and I bought 4 with mine. I'd say we are ready to TP the neighborhood!!!!

Page
01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Okay...sorry...newbie here. Can anyone help me out on the following...

What are ECBs and 4/20's?

How do you get CVS bucks? I imagine it's for spending $$ there, but I've never gotten any for shopping there. We live in CA, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

elektra
01-31-2008, 01:39 PM
Page, you have to do a search on these boards for "CVS"! There are lots of links to explanations about the deals you can get at CVS. I just found out about the ECB's too (Extra Care Bucks). It's worth looking into.

JTsMom
01-31-2008, 01:45 PM
Lucky! I know where to look next time!

I only tried 1 store, so it's probably my own fault. I meant to hit a couple more, but I'm just burnt out at this point. I've gone 3 times this week, and the last trip was not a fun one- long story short, my extra bucks didn't print out, I had to go back and return stuff, yadda yadda. It took all of the fun out of the deals.

When I'm gettiing $100 worth of stuff for $3, I expect good service! :ROTFLMAO:

Page
01-31-2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks, elektra. Tried to do a search for "CVS" and nothing came up. I also looked through the "newbie" section to see if I was doing the search right, but can't seem to find any posts on how to search, either.

So I get what ECB is...cool. Anyone want to help me out with "4/20's"?

I suppose I'll just go by there one day and try to figure it out.

schrocat
01-31-2008, 10:01 PM
4/20 stands for $4 off $20 purchase. CVS has neat coupons that you can stack with manufacturer's coupons to make your deal even sweeter. HTH

JTsMom
01-31-2008, 11:52 PM
Hi Page, Welcome. :)

The CVS stuff is confusing at first, but once you figure it out, it's easy to get addicted! You can look at their weekly ads online at CVS.com to get an idea of the ECB deals. If you go to slickdeals.net, they have a drugstore B&M forum that has tons of CVS deals. They break down which deals have coupons to go with them, and you can kind of pick up on things by lurking and seeing how it's done.

The key is to use the $ off coupons, combined with a manufacturer's coupon, combined with an ECB deal. You'd be surprised at how many things you can get for free!

mnosky1
02-01-2008, 12:28 AM
http://www.moneysavingmom.com/2007/09/cvs-101.html

This has all the info including links to Huggies printable coupons and the CVS $4 off $20 (and other value) coupons.

Michelle

Page
02-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Cool..thanks for the info! That explains a lot.

mollys_mommy
02-01-2008, 10:33 PM
i have so much love for cvs