PDA

View Full Version : DS on nap strike!

LarsMal
01-28-2008, 03:26 PM
DS is refusing to nap today, which of course means he's going to be a bundle of joy by dinner time! I've tried to put him down twice and he keeps coming out of his room (which he NEVER does). I'm completely igonoring him! He's just a few feet away from me, pretty much entertaining himself, but this is MY time, so he's just going to have to deal with being ignored or go back to bed!

ETA: It's been about 10 minutes...he's asleep on the floor! he he!

scoop22
01-29-2008, 06:18 PM
ds is going through a phase right now. he normally naps 2-3 hrs. ha ha.. not anymore. we are lucky to get an hour from him now. he goes to bed later and gets up earlier and is a bear some nights. i hope for your sake ds sleeps for you!! it is sad that i and dh for that matter depends on his nap. i guess we will be changing soon... i feel for you!

LarsMal
01-29-2008, 11:27 PM
ds is going through a phase right now. he normally naps 2-3 hrs. ha ha.. not anymore. we are lucky to get an hour from him now. he goes to bed later and gets up earlier and is a bear some nights. i hope for your sake ds sleeps for you!! it is sad that i and dh for that matter depends on his nap. i guess we will be changing soon... i feel for you!

Must be the age! A lot of my friends with 2.5 yo are going through the same thing. He ended up falling asleep on the floor. I was able to transfer him to his bed where he slept for 2 1/2 hours! Yipeee!!