PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else counting down the days 'til Lost returns?!?!

LarsMal
01-28-2008, 03:29 PM
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

Only a few more days!

Woo hoo!!!!! :bouncy: :bighand:

happy2bamom
01-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I've been talking about it for weeks. My DH thinks that it is funny that I am so excited about a show. But heck, we've waited for so long and there is nothing good on TV right now b/c of the writers strike. I read in TV guide, that unless the writers strike is resolved there will only be 8 episodes this year instead of the 16 originally planned. This strike is really causing a kink in my "social" life :)

I was hoping that they would replay last years episodes so that I could try to remember everything that was going on. Maybe they'll do a recap at the beginning of the episode?

billysmommy
01-28-2008, 03:50 PM
We got Season 3 on dvd for Christmas and just finished watching it last week ~ I can't wait!!!!!

kcampbell
01-28-2008, 03:51 PM
We are so excited, it is my brother's bd that night so we will have it Tivo'ed for us when we get home!

andie16
01-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Can't wait over here either!

Twoboos
01-28-2008, 04:09 PM
I cannot wait! We are going to visit SIL & fam and I asked about 3 weeks ago if they have Tivo and to make SURE it's taped for us. there is no way I can wait until we return from this trip to see it!

I think they are replaying last season's finale on Wed night. That was such a messed up one (aren't they all?) I am looking forward to seeing that again.

LarsMal
01-28-2008, 04:47 PM
I cannot wait! We are going to visit SIL & fam and I asked about 3 weeks ago if they have Tivo and to make SURE it's taped for us. there is no way I can wait until we return from this trip to see it!

I think they are replaying last season's finale on Wed night. That was such a messed up one (aren't they all?) I am looking forward to seeing that again.

I know they're showing something on Wed. night, not sure if it's the whole finale or a recap of what has happened so far.

DH said he doesn't know if he can watch again. For some reason Charlie's death really bothered him. He said he might cry if he has to watch again!

Britt
01-28-2008, 07:09 PM
DH and I can't wait for season 4...but we don't have cable so we have to wait for it to come out on DVD. I think we may go crazy waiting. And I cried when Charlie died. DH won't admit it, but I think he did too.

Twoboos
01-28-2008, 07:43 PM
I know they're showing something on Wed. night, not sure if it's the whole finale or a recap of what has happened so far.

DH said he doesn't know if he can watch again. For some reason Charlie's death really bothered him. He said he might cry if he has to watch again!

I thought about Charlie dying for days afterwards. DH and I kept saying he didn't really have to die (could have gotten out of it), except that he thought he had to!

As for Wed night, I thought it was the finale with some "additional bonus scenes" which are usually useless on other shows, but perhaps not on Lost!

vludmilla
01-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Yes, I really like Lost too. I just hope that when the show finally ends, it ends well. I hope they really resolve the whole mystery....eventually.

ilovetivo
01-28-2008, 08:16 PM
me me me me!!!!!! I can't wait!!! I even dreamt (dreamed?) about it last night :) I was a Lostie I think. LOL!

pb&j
01-28-2008, 11:13 PM
OMG, heck YEAH!!!!! :bighand: Can't wait!

Has anyone else been doing find815.com ?

mdb78
01-29-2008, 01:11 AM
Yes! DH and I can't wait!!! :D

julieakc
01-29-2008, 02:11 AM
Heck yes I'm counting the days!

Glizmo
01-29-2008, 09:42 AM

Oh no! For some reason I totally blocked out that Charlie died!! Now I'm sad all over again!! :(

We've been counting down the days here - there's nothing we watch on TV currently so we keep checking the date to make sure we haven't missed it!! :)

trentsmom
01-29-2008, 10:48 AM
I'm looking forward to Lost starting up, but DH says he's about ready to drop it. Charlie's death didn't bother us because on that island, you just never know what's going to happen!

If I'm reading the schedule correctly, Wednesday night is a repeat of the season ender and Thursday night starts with a one-hour recap of the mysteries we've figured out and the ones still left to be figured out. I don't know yet if I'll watch Wednesday, but I'm definitely tuning in at 8PM on Thursday!

LarsMal
01-29-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm looking forward to Lost starting up, but DH says he's about ready to drop it. Charlie's death didn't bother us because on that island, you just never know what's going to happen!

If I'm reading the schedule correctly, Wednesday night is a repeat of the season ender and Thursday night starts with a one-hour recap of the mysteries we've figured out and the ones still left to be figured out. I don't know yet if I'll watch Wednesday, but I'm definitely tuning in at 8PM on Thursday!

Hmm...so the new episode is only going to be an hour? That's a bummer!

I'm still tuning in, of course- at 8:00! Gotta get all my Lost time in!

ilovetivo
01-31-2008, 07:54 PM
Almost time!!!!! I liked last night's replay - the bubble of info were cool!

LarsMal
01-31-2008, 09:25 PM

We said it was like VH1's Pop Up Video!

SnuggleBuggles
01-31-2008, 10:10 PM

I had to turn it off. I felt like I was watching tv with someone who kept making a running commentary...and thought I was not very smart. Admittedly I only watched 5 mins so I could have missed something cool. :)

Beth