PDA

View Full Version : Any Pottery Barn codes?

billysmommy
01-29-2008, 09:39 AM
I am ordering a bedding set and would love an additional % off or free shipping

brianaw
01-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Sorry, they dont have these. They do a friends and family sale and some items will have free shipping but thats it. Also, if you move or register for your baby. :(

hollybloom24
01-29-2008, 02:06 PM
I register for items and then buy them off the registry - they give you a one-time 10% discount with the Registry Completion Purchase. You can register at anytime, for anything. This saved me over $50. Doesn't help with shipping though!

jenmcadams
01-29-2008, 02:49 PM
They also do 10% off codes when you move and do a change of address through the post office -- I've bought these coupons from eBay before...worth it if you're spending a couple of hundred dollars minimum

canada
01-29-2008, 04:27 PM
PBK's registry is easy to set up and you don't have to pay a cent nor wait more than 24 hours to use it. You''ll automatically get 10% off everything without having to move or pay for a coupon.

You can use it for any occasion - birthday, Christmas, back to school, etc. not just for a birth.

1. Click registry.
2. Create a registry.
3. IMPORTANT: If you want to buy right away, list TOMORROW's date as the event date.
3. Add items (at least one).
4. When the event date arrives, when you open your registry you'll see in a small link underneath a photo that says something like, "Complete your registry and get 10% off."

5. When shopping, add your registry items to your cart.
6. Checkout as usual. IMPORTANT: Right at the bottom of your Total, you should see something that says "10% discount will be applied to your final cost (sorry, it's been 2 months since I done this).
7. At this point, if you wish, go back and put ANYTHING in your cart, (registry item or not). Use the 68 trick to add items to your cart.

8.When you checkout, you'll see the 10% discount on all your items.

The discount saved me $20 (not counting the savings on the 68 trick), the cost of the shipping.

Mamma2004
01-31-2008, 12:03 PM
I did as you mentioned and stated Jan. 31 as the event date. Today is the last day of their white sale, though, so I don't know whether it's too much of a risk to wait for them to send me an email for 10% off my "registry". Does that make sense?

Am I better off waiting, hoping to hear from PBK, or should I just place my order so as not to miss out on the sale?

I am buying a full quilt and two sets of sheets (...and *maybe* a rug!!!) so I'm looking at a fair amout of money.

Thank you!!!

Stephanie

PBK's registry is easy to set up and you don't have to pay a cent nor wait more than 24 hours to use it. You''ll automatically get 10% off everything without having to move or pay for a coupon.

You can use it for any occasion - birthday, Christmas, back to school, etc. not just for a birth.

1. Click registry.
2. Create a registry.
3. IMPORTANT: If you want to buy right away, list TOMORROW's date as the event date.
3. Add items (at least one).
4. When the event date arrives, when you open your registry you'll see in a small link underneath a photo that says something like, "Complete your registry and get 10% off."

5. When shopping, add your registry items to your cart.
6. Checkout as usual. IMPORTANT: Right at the bottom of your Total, you should see something that says "10% discount will be applied to your final cost (sorry, it's been 2 months since I done this).
7. At this point, if you wish, go back and put ANYTHING in your cart, (registry item or not). Use the 68 trick to add items to your cart.

8.When you checkout, you'll see the 10% discount on all your items.

The discount saved me $20 (not counting the savings on the 68 trick), the cost of the shipping.

pjsmom30
01-31-2008, 02:02 PM
You don't need to wait to here from them. Just follow the links in your registry account for completing your registry.

Good luck!

canada
01-31-2008, 02:02 PM
If today 1/31 is your event date, I believe you should be able to see the discount when you open your registry. It takes a few hours for the discount to show up but it should be there before today ends.

You don't need to wait for an e-mail. Check your registry and look around for the small link (under a photo I think) that says "Complete your registry and get 10% off." Click that link.

If you rather not chance it, go ahead and purchase. The registry discount will still be valid for future purchases (how long I don't know), but for sure it won't disappear after the event date is over.

HTH

Mamma2004
01-31-2008, 09:52 PM
Argh! It's nearly 9:00 p.m. and although I can click on the "10% off" portion, it then tells me that AFTER the event date I can have a discount. Hmmm.

Thank you all for you help. I suppose I'll just have to order the quilt and sheets now or I'll miss the discount (I think!).

This is great info for next time, Ladies - thanks again!

Stephanie