PDA

View Full Version : Fleece Baby Sheets

saschalicks
01-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Jen of Fleece Baby Sheets is offering a great deal and my friend who sent it to me said I could post it here. I had 1 for the crib and loved loved loved it. Too bad the Junior bed at Ikea isn't a standard b/c I would be buying more.

Jen needs our help! She has a major order coming in and would like to offer us an AMAZING discount if we will pre-buy. The sheets will ship to you from Jen/fleece baby on Feb 20th. These are the newest shipment coming in, better mesh, quality controlled, and sure to be a hit.

She is marking down the sheets to $18. But if you buy 3+ sheets, she will take off the $10 shipping charge!

The code will be: 3+ (that is the number 3 and the addition sign).

So it is 28% off for 1 or 2 sheets OR 28% off AND free shipping.

Ladies, get some friends together and buy 3, take advantage of the code!

This code will be good through Sunday February 3rd, it is a 5 day only sale. If you are planning on ordering, do so after 4pm EST, she is adding the code to the website as we speak.

Radosti
01-30-2008, 03:42 PM
I just got 3... I have 2, but I assume DS1 will still be in his crib when DS2 will need these... who knows. Maybe I'll keep a couple as gifts.

scoop22
01-30-2008, 06:12 PM
these make great gifts! many of my friends have thanked me and ordered more. i have ordered from Jen many times. she is wonderful to work with!! order.. we were never disappointed!

lellolicious
01-30-2008, 09:40 PM
I don't need any more, but they are indeed great sheets. I'm always impressed with the quality.

cmonbaby
01-31-2008, 07:28 PM
That is a heck of a deal! We loved our Fleece Baby sheets for DS. If you are on the fence about getting them, don't wait, definitely place an order!

We had them for our crib and for the pack n play and plan to use the pack n play ones again for DD coming in March. They hold up exceptionally well (have had them for 2 1/2 years) and Jen has the BEST customer service.

Happy Shopping!

tny915
02-04-2008, 02:32 PM
I've been emailing Jen about an order I placed, and she wanted to let folks know that she's extending this offer for another week!