PDA

View Full Version : Princess Makeovers?

Pennylane
01-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Isn't there a new place at Disney where you can go in and be made up like a princess?

I am trying to start planning our November vacation and thought that would be fun for my girls!

Thanks,

Ann

bonbon98
01-30-2008, 08:45 PM
YES!!! Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!! There's 2 locations - at Downtown Disney and Magic Kingdom. http://tinyurl.com/2fsm3u

We did this in November and it was wonderful. DD was in heaven that day!!

Pennylane
02-01-2008, 02:22 PM
That's it!! Thanks so much. We are planning a trip for November and I thought this would be so much fun.

What package did you do? I really want to do the costumes but it is so expensive!

Ann

Jacksonvol
02-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Hmm, I think we did the middle package. We already had the princess dress from the Disney Store. She wore the dress to the boutique and got the hair, crown, etc. At downtown disney, we went over to the photo place and did pics. We did not buy them at the time, but they were on our photo CD. At the castle, we did not do pics, but took her pic in front of the "sword in the stone." We like to go early in the day so she can "princess" around the park for the rest of the day. She sits so still for this, it is amazing.

kimbe
02-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Just as another suggestion for another day or something -- there is a barber shop near the firehouse in Magic Kingdom. A kids haircut is $14 and an adult haircut is $18 (don't quote me on those prices, but they are very reasonable.) The do a haircut and then they "style" your hair with colored gel and "pixie" dust. DH and DD do it every time they go. (Yes, DH does it. He always gets his haircut there and they put a Mickey head in gel on the back of his head.) If you don't want to do a haircut, stop in and they will put pixie dust in your hair for free.

mom2chloe
02-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Took DD for her 5th birthday and BY FAR AND AWAY the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique was the BEST money I spent - if you count the dollar/smile return rate!!!