PDA

View Full Version : DEAD: Walgreens Q: 1/31 only, $5/$20

Momof3Labs
01-30-2008, 05:06 PM
$5 off a $20 purchase at Walgreens tomorrow 1/31 only! There are a number of items that are free after rebate this month at Walgreens - good time to stock up on those. Or diapers! Pampers are 8.99 this week.

http://www.walgreens.com/hotbuys/

Also at Walgreens this week: If you buy one Chapsticks naturals for $2, you get a $2 coupon to use on your next purchase. Note that if you buy more than one in a single transaction, you'll only get one $2 coupon back.

JillPill
01-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks so much!!

JTsMom
01-31-2008, 08:34 AM
Thanks Lori- maybe I'll try to head over there later today. I dread Walgreens though. Every. Single. Time. I try to get a good deal there, it's a problem- the register doesn't print the reward coupon, they have things in the computer wrong, they forget to scan the coupons, they have none of the advertised items, etc. Sigh.

MaddiesMommy
01-31-2008, 08:44 AM
Thank you! That's a great coupon!

hellokitty
01-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks for posting this! It came at the perfect time, I had to buy some expensive medicated shampoo for my DS, got the chapstick and a few other small things. The coupon worked like a charm. I went this afternoon and I was only the third person who had used one of these coupons! I could not believe it!

JustMe
02-01-2008, 12:06 AM
Thanks for posting this!

I am so bummed, though! There is a new Walgreens opening up right by my work. Yesterday it looked like it was open when I drove by. So today I went, coupon in hand, only to find that they are opening tomorrow and I will not be able to use the coupon. Oh well!