PDA

View Full Version : Maternity Dress/Skirt

Glizmo
01-31-2008, 01:02 PM
I want to get something nice to wear for Easter and my baby shower - I'll be ~7.5mths pregnant at the time. I like longer skirts (ankle length is favorite) but most of the maternity dresses/skirts I've found are either at or slightly above the knee. Any suggestions on where to look for a long skirt/dress?

Thanks! :)

Aishe
01-31-2008, 05:32 PM
Do you prefer long skirts because you don't like your legs or because you just prefer the look? If the former, I had the same problem when I was pregnant and had a terrible time finding anything. I ended up just buying shorter skirts and dresses and wearing cute boots. Bonus: cute boots can be worn post-pregnancy.

nupe
02-01-2008, 08:49 AM
I found some at JW.
I had a cute flowy black one with 2 layers, the outer one had a flower print and was see through, the inner one was solid black. It went almost to my ankles.
I also had a dress like this in green from japanese weekend, it was two layers, an outer see through one and an inner solid one, that was ankle length.
Third piece was brown velvet, also almost to my ankles.
You may want to search ebay for NWT, or call the JW store and ask them specifics like length.