PDA

View Full Version : need large diaper bag - I like ju-ju-be

beltm
02-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi. I currently own a Fleurville Sling tote which i plan to use as my everyday, out to do errands type bag with baby #1 due in 4 weeks. I'm not a huge bag carrier for myself (i don't use large bags), but i'm sure i will at least initially be packing heavier for the newborn. The bag is great and i can't wait to use it, but it is not huge (which is what i wanted), and i am thinking i may need a larger bag more for full day outings or airplane trips. i am looking at the Ju-ju-be bags and they look great, but I can't decide whether the Be Spicy, Be Prepared or Be Right Back would meet my needs. Does anyone own these and know do they compare? Is the Be Spicy to similar in size to my Fleurville sling tote? I was contemplating a backback bag for traveling in airports - how is the Be RIght Back versus the Packabe? If you had to pick one other bag besides the Fleurville sling tote for day trips/long outings/possibly airport travel, what bag should i get.

Thanks.:applause:

Davids-Coco
02-01-2008, 05:36 PM
I have a Sling tote and a Be-Prepared (which we bought for air travel) I would say I can easily get 3x as much into the be-prepared. I think it is a great long outing/air travel bag.

I have also found that you go through bouts where you will carry more than usual or less than usual. So it is nice to have a variety of sizes avaliable... (I have 7 bags)

daniele_ut
02-02-2008, 11:30 AM
I just got a Be Spicy to replace my Be Smart and I love it. Physically it doesn't look much bigger than the Be Smart, but it holds a LOT more stuff. I also love that it can be either a tote or a shoulder bag. The Be Prepared would have definitely been too large for me as a daily bag and I didn't really want a backpack this time, so the Be Spicy fit the bill.