PDA

View Full Version : Lori - How was taking DS2 to Disney?

MartiesMom2B
02-02-2008, 12:22 PM
We are going in November when DD2 will be right around the same age as your DS2. Was he scared of a lot of stuff? Were you able to go on many rides? My parents are going with us so that should help us some.

Thanks.

Momof3Labs
02-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Sonia,

DS2 was a good age for Disney! He could go on every ride without a height limit, and was young enough that he didn't care if he was sitting out while DS1 got to ride some of his favorites a few times in a row. He loved It's a Small World and the Mexico boat ride the best - asked to go on those over and over again. We also had 4 adults on our trip, so at least one adult would take him off to see/do something else while DS1 got in his roller coasters and such.

DS2 wasn't scared of much at all. A little hesitant around the characters at first, but he warmed up quickly. He doesn't like explosions so we stayed away from some of the 3D movies and the backlot tour at MGM. He also didn't like to sit still for shows, so we didn't do too many of those.

I did take him back to the hotel daily for a nap. He had no interest in sleeping in the stroller - wonder why?

Let me know if you have any other questions! You'll have a great time with the girls!! (We're going back in October of this year - as DS1 puts it, he has Disney on the brain.)

MartiesMom2B
02-04-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm sure I'll have a ton more questions for you. Thanks for answering me!