PDA

View Full Version : Huggies diaper deal - week of 2/17 at CVS!

Momof3Labs
02-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Huggies diaper deal at CVS from 2/17-2/23. Spend $30, get $15 extrabucks back. Huggies packs are 8.99 (there are other good products that are also part of the spend $30 to get you to $30 without going too far over), and you can use coupons after you reach $30. Limit one per card.

Start clipping/saving those Huggies coupons!!

Jacksmommy2b
02-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Woooo Hooo!

Can't beat that! I'm just sorry I wasted coupons on last week's 5 for 25 huggies deals. :(

Oh well, not like dipes go bad!

JTsMom
02-03-2008, 10:02 PM
No way! :cheerleader1: :cheerleader1: :cheerleader1:

That is a beyond awesome deal. I'm so excited! :bouncy:

JTsMom
02-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Bumping b/c it's getting closer. Gather up those coupons!

Does anyone have a plan they want to share? Right now, I'm thinking for the $30 deal, I'm going to do something like 3 Huggies (with $2 coupons), 1 Palmolive (.25 coupon) and a Ziploc (.40 coupon). It comes out to something like $30.40.

Then I want to do the Covergirl deal. Items start at 2.49-$1 coupon, so this could be a money maker too. 9X.25=2.25-$4 coupon. I'm not sure what the 2.49 item is, but I saw it mentioned on SD.

Hopefully there will be a $10/50 coupon out- The total for both deals sould be something like $2 and change if you subtract out the ECB's!

elektra
02-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Hi-
I am new to "CVS"ing but I am getting hooked. So this is a rookie question but here it is anyway-
Do you have to spend at least $30 out of pocket to get the deal?
So if I have a $5 off huggies manufacturer coupon for example, I would have to get $35 worth of stuff basically before I could get the "spend $30 get $15 ECBs back" deal?
Just asking because I messed up last time at CVS during the last Huggies deal. I didn't realize it was only the diapers that counted toward the spend $25 get $5 ECB's. So I ended up wasting a coupon when I returned the diapers then repurchased them plus another pack to get the deal.

vludmilla
02-08-2008, 09:47 PM
I don't think so. The register can't "tell" to what product the coupons applies.

Momof3Labs
02-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi-
I am new to "CVS"ing but I am getting hooked. So this is a rookie question but here it is anyway-
Do you have to spend at least $30 out of pocket to get the deal?
So if I have a $5 off huggies manufacturer coupon for example, I would have to get $35 worth of stuff basically before I could get the "spend $30 get $15 ECBs back" deal?
Just asking because I messed up last time at CVS during the last Huggies deal. I didn't realize it was only the diapers that counted toward the spend $25 get $5 ECB's. So I ended up wasting a coupon when I returned the diapers then repurchased them plus another pack to get the deal.

You have to spend $30 before coupons to get the ECB. And, since it is often asked, note that $29.99 won't get you the ECB - you have to spend at least $30!

JTsMom
02-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Yes- that's how they get you on some of these deals- that darn penny! LOL

I just thought I'd add to what Lori said- you have to spend at least $30 to use a 5/30 coupon too- 29.99 won't cut it there either. That's why I try to figure out a plan ahead of time, so I'm not scrambling to figure out what will get me closest to whatever amount I'm trying to hit.

Also, in the case above with the diapers- you didn't have to return the one pack- you could have just bought the second. ECB deals don't usually require that you purchase everything in one trip- it would say on the flyer if you had to though. If you look on your receipt, it tells you how many more of the product you need to qualify for the deal. That can work to your advantage. Let me see if I can explain this correctly....

with the $/$ coupons, you want to get as close to the required amount as possible. That will save you the largest %. If I only had access to a 4/20, and I needed $40 worth of stuff, I could make 2 trips to get what I needed, and still get my ECB's even if I had to split up the deals. For example, Getting 2 packs of huggies and some fillers the first time, then going back a second time, getting the rest of the huggies and other products, and using a second 4/20.

I love the puzzle aspect of CVS. Gives my dusty old brain a workout every week!