PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought the Simplicity Nursury-in-a-box from Walmart?

sugar1434j
02-03-2008, 11:45 PM
I know the book is very much against Simplicity but i would like to hear from people who have used it. Walmart sales it online for $209.87. It has a crib, dresser, and changing table. It is not one of the models that was recently recalled. I just think it is at least worth trying for the amount it costs. Please let me know anything you can about it.
Thanks.

tmonroe
02-04-2008, 09:14 PM
I know the book is very much against Simplicity but i would like to hear from people who have used it. Walmart sales it online for $209.87. It has a crib, dresser, and changing table. It is not one of the models that was recently recalled. I just think it is at least worth trying for the amount it costs. Please let me know anything you can about it.
Thanks.

It's not just the book. Reviews on this website are not very kind to Simplicity. I too thought about purchasing what you are talking about but figured why bother when the chances of it being recalled are HIGH. If I remember correctly babies have died with those cribs. Why bother just because of the price when there are other lower priced cribs out there that are safe.