PDA

View Full Version : $10 off Horizon Milk at Amazon

elbenn
02-04-2008, 05:15 PM
There is a coupon code for $10 off certain Horizon Milk products at Amazon. The following link takes you to the coupon code: http://tinyurl.com/29a84a

wzly
02-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Hey everyone,
I saw this deal too, and I used to order this through Amazon as a subscribe & save deal...It used to be MUCH cheaper (around $12 or so -- now it's $25...)...I can get them at Roche Bros for $12 a case (on sale for the past few weeks - usually $15), and I believe they are $15 at BJs. (My BJs is small and just got them in recently, so I haven't purchased there yet...) $25 a case at Amazon seems high...

But it's probably a good deal w/ the coupon if you can't find it locally...My girls love the chocolate milk...

:) Jen
mom to Emily, Sarah & Abigail

kcimato
02-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks for posting this. My mom is getting out of the hospital tomorrow and chocolate milk has been the only thing she's beem able to drink.Just sent her a case. Thanks again.

wcheng
02-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Costco now sells a case of 24 Organic Chocolate Milk boxes by Pacific for $14.xx. Don't know how the taste compares with the Horizon brand (which we used to buy at Costco until they stopped selling it) but it's a good deal for 24.

supercalifragilous
02-05-2008, 12:31 AM
Costco now sells a case of 24 Organic Chocolate Milk boxes by Pacific for $14.xx. Don't know how the taste compares with the Horizon brand (which we used to buy at Costco until they stopped selling it) but it's a good deal for 24.

Isn't the Pacific one @ Costco actually soy? I actually sampled this by mistake (I personally don't care for soymilk) and found the Chocolate Soy Milk to be really good, considering it was soy. It doesn't taste like full-fat chocolate milk, but more like 2%, but not like soy at all.

wcheng
02-05-2008, 03:47 AM
The Pacific brand is low fat chocolate organic milk. It looks like a new product that Costco is carrying.