PDA

View Full Version : Barnes and Noble.com 50% off games

hollybloom24
02-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Barnesandnoble.com is offering select games at 50% off.

I bought the Classic Editions of Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders games on sale for $4.97 ($4.47 for B&N members) (regular $9.99). These versions come in a tin with the original drawings which are different (and nicer IMO) than what is sold at stores today.

My kids are just about 3 years old, as are most of their friends, so I bought three Candy Lands and three Chutes to have on hand as birthday gifts. They are $6.99 at Toys R Us for the non-tin version, so I think this is a good deal on a basic gift!

They have many other games on sale, including versions of Monopoly and lots of eeboo games. Good for stocking up!

Also:
- a 15% off one item coupon code - H6C3L8H
- free shipping when you spend $25 and over
- 4% back through Ebates

Happy shopping!

lilye13
02-06-2008, 12:02 AM
whoo hoo
thanks gotta go shop!:>

jodi_b
02-06-2008, 02:28 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but this code should take 20% off one item.
T3E9J3V (exp. 2/17)

Thanks for posting about the game sale!

Jodi

hollybloom24
02-10-2008, 07:28 PM
In the coupon section of the newspaper today I saw that Hasbro is offering their Play Rewards program - when you buy participating games (like Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders and many others) between 2/1/2008 - 3/23/2008 you can earn rewards towards future Hasbro toys. You can print the rebate certificate from their website - you need to write the UPC code from the game on the form and enclose the original receipt.

http://www.hasbro.com/playrewards/?CMP=ILC-playrewardsint&site=hasbro&adtype=140

I earned $8 from my B&N.com 50% off games purchase. I'm not sure how you use the Play Rewards, whether you can redeem them at a store or online, but it only cost me the price of a stamp!