PDA

View Full Version : Are you a member of the Michael Buble Fan Club?

Corie
02-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Fan Club members are given a pre-sale code for his
concert tickets.
I would LOVE a pre-sale code!!

Are there any Michael Buble Fan Club members here?

Thanks so much!!

bubbaray
02-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Well, not literally, but I *heart* Michael Buble! He's a local boy and just a nice guy. With a voice to die for....

shilo
02-07-2008, 03:01 PM
hi corie,

not a member, but i can usually find free presale codes on various blogs thru google searches for most concerts. here's what if found for MB:

http://presale-codes-passwords.blogspot.com/search/label/michael%20buble

click on your show once and a little pop-up window appears with the code.

if that doesn't work, you can usually google for "presale code (artist name) free" and get hits or you can always find them on ebay for between $2 and $4.

just remember that with the availability of presale codes now, you can sometimes get better seats by being online immediately when a show goes on sale than you can a few hours/days into the "presale". this is because a presale usually includes a small/limited block of seats in each of several of the more desirable sections. so if the blocks are already sold in the most desirable of the sections they're offering, the 'presale' offers you the seat in the next available block/section which might actually be further from the stage than if you were to click thru immediately when the tix actually go on sale and they open up the entire arena.

just depends on how early you are to the presale, and how much 'good' seats really matter to you. i've had friends craigslist their 'presale' tix once the real tix went on sale and they ended up with better seats. as long as it's a really popular show, it shouldn't be a problem to recoup most/all of the presale tix cost.

hth, lori

stonecali
02-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I am a member of the fan club. I joined just to get the fan club code. It is a unique code and can only be used for 1 pair of tickets (whichever show you want) and then it stops working. So, since the fan club costs like $35 or something like that, I doubt you will find someone NOT using their code, ya know? Or, for that matter, selling them on ebay for $2-4. Personally I joined the fan club JUST for the code!

Basically, you are paying a $30-35 premium to get better seats to choose from. Make sure the show you want to attend has not already gone on fan club presale before joining though - that would be a waste!

Corie
02-07-2008, 05:49 PM
The tickets are already on fan club presale. The public can
buy the tickets tomorrow at 10am.

It was a long shot but I thought I would ask.

Basically, you are paying a $30-35 premium to get better seats to choose from. Make sure the show you want to attend has not already gone on fan club presale before joining though - that would be a waste!