PDA

View Full Version : Nursery Smart Cribs

beanhorton08
02-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Based on the contact information in the BB book, I've had miserable luck trying to contact Nursery Smart. The phone number in the book is incorrect or out of service. The web address is correct, however, when I tried to email customer service, the email bounced back! Maybe it's not meant to be...but I'm kind of dissappointed, since the cribs rated highly in the book, and seemed like a good economical alternative to some of the higher end/high quality cribs.

Does anyone know how to contact Nursery Smart or can weigh in on them in general?

Thank you!

skarksmom
02-09-2008, 01:14 AM
We have a nursery smart Amelia crib and I absolutely love it. It's beautiful and it seems really solid. It feels like quality furniture, like cribs we looked at in stores that cost two and three times as much. My husband put it together pretty quickly and I don't think it was too hard. We just had to lower the mattress because DD was starting to pull herself up and that wasn't tough either. We bought it online sight unseen and I've been nothing but pleased with it. I've never contacted the company though so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

ZeeBaby
02-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Does anyone have the Davenport crib? We saw this one at Buy Buy Baby today and it is beautiful and very sturdy.

ABQFirstTimer
11-23-2008, 12:30 PM
I just had a similar experience to you, beanhorton08. I just found the Amelia crib and dresser on BabySuperMarket.com at a great price. I then tried emailing the company but the email bounced back.

The book gives them good marks for quality and value, so I am intrigued. The book also mentions that they have a few different furniture collections. But when you go to the Nursery Smart site, only the Amelia collection is shown. Are they out of business? Could that make possible problems difficult to address?

WatchingThemGrow
11-23-2008, 03:15 PM
I would be comfortable buying from a company that's out of business. We got a lot of different pieces from Stanley's Young America collection, and being able to call them with any issues that develop has been invaluable.