PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick again!

ShanaMama
02-07-2008, 08:30 PM
I feel like I get sick as often as I change my linen! :32:
DD has strep & now I do, too. I worked 1 out of 4 days this week. I stayed in bed until 1:30 today. And I can't talk, eat or drink because my throat hurts so much!!! :sick:
I am a little concerned about how little I'm drinking & eating. I've barely eaten since Tuesday lunch. Literally! Yesterday I had 2 bowls of Farina & a bowl of soup. Tonight I had a bowl of rice. I know I should be more concerned about dehydration than food, so I'm trying really hard to drink.

On the bright side, DH has been fabulous & DD has been mostly cooperative & really sweet. And although it's really bad timing to take off so much time, my boss hasn't given me a hard time about it. And I'm going to my parents for the weekend, so hopefully DD will be occupied & I can get some TLC. I'm a total baby when I get sick- want to just lay in bed & have DH take care of me! :46:
This too shall pass!

MamaMolly
02-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Ooooh! That stinks! :(

Here is hoping you have a speedy recovery. And try to take in as many fluids as you can.

HUGS!

mommyoftwo
02-08-2008, 05:54 PM
I hope you are feeling better soon. I was covered in vomit last night because Linnea was puking her guts out. I'm worried I'm next. These things seem to always happen when DH is on call or at an away rotation. Thank goodness you have your family to take care of you.