PDA

View Full Version : Paging Mommyoftwo / Jessica

ShanaMama
02-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Anyone seen her around? I haven't seen her here in awhile & hope everything is ok. We miss you!

saschalicks
02-08-2008, 01:30 AM
She's doing fine. I wrote to her to tell her you were looking for her. Hopefully she'll come here and give you all an update.

Clarity
02-08-2008, 03:39 PM
I've been wondering this lately too...she's been MIA for quite awhile now.

mommyoftwo
02-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Thank you so much for thinking of me. I kinda figured that no one missed my presence. The last year and a half have been rough for me. I have certainly not forgotten you and and I will try to be here more often. I've really struggled with my health (chronice fatigue syndrome) among other things and my DH was gone for two straight months in the fall for work and is now gone again for a month. I have been putting all my energy into surving the day with the girls. Any extra energy has gone towards helping out on the coop board. You won't believe how big the girls have gotten. Amelia is in preschool and Linnea is 2.5 already and will be starting preschool in the fall. My computer is acting up so I'm going to end this for now. But I'll come back and post pictures of the girls later.

tylersmama
02-08-2008, 05:45 PM
:hug: Sorry things have been rough, Jessica. Hopefully they will start getting better very soon. It's good to hear from you!

caleymama
02-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Glad to "see" you again Jessica! I do think of you and your girls. My older DD loves the book Linnea in Monet's Garden (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9789129583144&itm=1) (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9789129583144&itm=1%29), which was actually mine from when I was younger. I've always loved the name and every time I read it with her I think of your Linnea since she's the only real Linnea I "know."

Like Gaye, I'm sorry things have been rough. My DH had to be away for the better part of 6 months for work 2 years ago and I was having health problems too so I really feel for you. :hug:

bisous
02-09-2008, 01:33 AM
I did notice you weren't here any more! I'm not the most active of active posters but I always remember how supportive you were. :)

I hope that things go better for you. Mostly, I hope you feel better. I admire all the hard work that you do for your family.

Jen