PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled C section, have the date

TraciG
02-08-2008, 02:59 PM
HOLY COW, it's 18 day's a way, Tuesday February 26th.

I am so anxious, I just can't believe I am having a baby so soon, this pregnancy flew by. I am not ready for the sleepless night's !!! I am PRAYING this baby will be easier then my DD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could take a Zanax, that's how nervous / anxious/ excited I am !

o_mom
02-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Wow, so close! It will be here before you know it!

gatorsmom
02-08-2008, 04:48 PM
How exciting! I had a scheduled c/s too and I dreaded the "countdown." But the day of the event was so amazing. That is such an overused word but it's true. There wasn't a dull minute of that day.

Don't feel guilty to get as much sleep as you can while you are in the hospital. You can't take those nurses home with you. GL and keep us posted!

ellies mom
02-08-2008, 05:26 PM
My c-section with DD was scheduled since she was breech. Let me tell you, the day before was a scary grown-up version of Christmas Eve. I just wanted to get on with it.

18 days is so soon. Hang in there. And remember no diaper changes in the hospital.

Tondi G
02-08-2008, 05:47 PM
WOW... your little will be here so soon! Good Luck with your delivery! Hang in there mama... ya never get the same baby twice! Thinking good thoughts for a happy, easy going, good sleeping babe for ya! Can't wait to see pics!

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/01 and Aidan 5/05

KrisM
02-08-2008, 09:32 PM
The countdown begins!

I can't imagine knowing the date. I think it would drive me about insane!

Wife_and_mommy
02-08-2008, 09:41 PM
I didn't realize you were due so soon! Can't wait to hear the good news. :)

MMEand1
02-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Both of my DC's were C-sections due to complications. My DH and I were hoping to get PG last year, but instead I went off to Iraq. If we had been able to be "with child" I was hoping to deliver on 29 February, this being a Leap Year! I think that would have been neat.

Good luck to you and at least you don't have to worry about when baby will come since you already have a date! How exciting! Good Luck and Best Wishes!
Mariah P.

SnuggleBuggles
02-11-2008, 03:43 PM
Hang in there! Time has a weird way of flying by yet feeling slow sometimes. If you are interested in seeing my c-section birth plan just let me know. Since you have already btdt you probably don't need it though. GL!!

Beth

elephantmeg
02-11-2008, 05:52 PM
wow, so close! Mine is March 18th and I feel like THAT's close. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bisous
02-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Congrats! I'm getting excited for you!

Jen

g-mama
02-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Can't wait to hear the good news when your little guy arrives. We'll be thinking of you and waiting for a report. Very exciting!

TraciG
02-11-2008, 11:59 PM
thanks everyone .

I keep thinking I will go into labor before my scheduled C section. I had Sydney at this point in my pregnancy, 37 week's ! Every time now I get a different kind of feeling I think my water is going to break soon ! This morning again I was convinced because I was having mild cramps, like menstrual cramps .

I hope I will make it to the date, MUCH EASIER since I have Sydney & can plan to have my parent's come to watch her ! I'm still not sure where I'm going after the hospital, home or my MIL. I keep going back & forth. I do know that we will have to sleep there one night, the night before the Bris since it is going to be there & it will be in the morning.

Decisions decisions, something I'm not good at !!!!!!!!!