PDA

View Full Version : DD pee-peed on the potty this morning....

Clarity
02-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Three times! - No, wait, FOUR!!
I have no idea what to do now! DD is 19 months old and we've been taking a very casual, fun approach to the potty. We encourage her to sit on it before bedtime but don't do it every night, nevertheless she went potty twice last weekend that way. Occassionally she sits on it if she expesses an interest during the day...but nothing for a week until today. Today she's been interested.

What do I do now? I was planning on taking her out with me, but that means I put a diaper on her and we likely end the potty streak for the day. Or, should I really try to stay close to home and let her run about naked the rest of the day? Oh, I got ahead of myself - she just peed on the floor. LOL (what has this child been drinking today?)

I guess I'm just wondering how to go on from here. Because we've been so casual about it, never forced her to sit on the potty, etc. I'm not sure how to go from casual, to more structured. Any good info out there on how to potty train?

JBaxter
02-09-2008, 10:26 AM
I would wait for her to pee again put undies on her then a pull up or diaper over her undies do everything quick as you can then rush back to your naked time. Stay as close to home as you possibley can and keep her bottomless ... for the next couple days if you can. My niece was daytime diaper free at 20 months. WAY TO GO!!