PDA

View Full Version : Paging Fortado (Kristen) and help if anyone can!

Lovingliv
02-11-2008, 01:26 PM
I am trying to get in touch with Kristen...and can't seem to email through the boards....Kristen, can you please email/pm me.

Can anyone direct me on how to do this???? I am embarrassed that I still can not figure this out!!!!

Anywho.....Happy Birthday Kristen!!!!!!! Jack, give that mama a big kiss today!

annasmom
02-11-2008, 01:28 PM
WHAT??? It is Kristen's birthday???

Happy Birthday Kristen!! Love you girlie!!!

Radosti
02-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

o_mom
02-11-2008, 01:37 PM
I think it may not be working because her account shows her as "banned", not because of something you are doing.

Happy Birthday, Kristen!

Lovingliv
02-11-2008, 01:45 PM
I think it may not be working because her account shows her as "banned", not because of something you are doing.

Happy Birthday, Kristen!

WHAT? I have been MIA over the past couple of weeks...babes have been sick.
Why did she get banned? Does this mean she can't come back?
What is the BBB without this fun loving Mama???
I am sad. Kristen was such a huge support during some recent tough times I went through. If you happen to "see" her.....please tell her "thanks" from me.
Um, Can we start a "FREE FORTADO" campaign???? :(

BTW....how did you check her account? I really can not seem to find the time to properly navigate this board.

Corie
02-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Um, Can we start a "FREE FORTADO" campaign???? :(

Where's the petition? I'll sign it!

FREE FORTATO! FREE FORTATO!

We miss you, Kristen!!

o_mom
02-11-2008, 02:42 PM
PM-ed you! (top right, should say "Private Messages", or go to User CP and choose from the Private Messages options)

buddyleebaby
02-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Rachel,

It says banned but she is only suspended.
She will be back in 30 days, I hope.

I miss her too. :hug5:

dawell0
02-11-2008, 04:10 PM
I haven't been posting much because of a password glitch, but I have seen all the support that she gives to others. I remember her by the funny icon! Glad to hear that she will be back, Alicia, or rather I hope that she will be back in 30 days! Happy birthday!

Lovingliv
02-11-2008, 04:27 PM
PM-ed you! (top right, should say "Private Messages", or go to User CP and choose from the Private Messages options)

what is user cp....nak......can't find this....grrrrr

o_mom
02-11-2008, 04:35 PM
what is user cp....nak......can't find this....grrrrr

Top left - bottom of the first box after the BB Banner. There is a line that says "User CP ... FAQ ... Members List ...." It's not an underlined link, but it is clickable.

Alternative - Top right will say your user name, Last visited.., then Private Messages (underlined).

I can't remember how to do a screen capture or I'd post a picture!

kboyle
02-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Happy Birthday!!

You are surely missed! I am sure EVERYONE on here can't wait for your return!

Lovingliv
02-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Top left - bottom of the first box after the BB Banner. There is a line that says "User CP ... FAQ ... Members List ...." It's not an underlined link, but it is clickable.

Alternative - Top right will say your user name, Last visited.., then Private Messages (underlined).

I can't remember how to do a screen capture or I'd post a picture!

Thanks Omom....I finally got it. Haha. I need a nap. And a drink.

janeybwild
02-11-2008, 05:29 PM
You are missed. Your posts always crack me up. Hope to see you back soon.

maestramommy
02-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Happy Birthday Kristen! Come back soon! We miss your funny and supportive posts! :boogie::cheerleader1:

KBecks
02-11-2008, 06:38 PM
I hate to be the spoil sport, but I am unclear whether Kristen's absence is temporary or permanent. Quoting the board rules:

NO FLAMING POLICY: This message board is provided free of charge by Authors Denise & Alan Fields / Windsor Peak Press Book Forums for research purposes and so parents can discuss baby products, issues, and other parenting topics. Discussions must be kept civil. That means treating other users with respect, debating issues, not debating people. Incivility will not be tolerated. Any user who personally attacks another user (name calling, etc) will result in their posts being deleted and account terminated.

BAITING: Your membership may not be used to harass or exploit other members in any way. The posting of a message with the intent of drawing another user into a less-than-civil discussion will not be tolerated. While baiting is harder to define, we all know it when we see it. If you post something that seems to fall into this category, the moderators will ask you to edit your post. Failure to do so and/or repeated infractions will lead to a suspension. Baiting moderators will lead to immediate suspension of your account for at least 30 days.

Anyway, I hope it's only temporary, and I don't know the particulars, but the rules could have been applied either way. I don't remember the specifics of Kristen's final post, but it seems it probably was baiting and not flaming, but who am I to judge?

buddyleebaby
02-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Karen,

I am IRL friends with Kristen. She was suspended for 30 days.
Out of respect to the moderators, I do not think it is appropriate to share any more details.

HallsofVA
02-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Hope you have a good day! And that Jack gave you lots of hugs today!!

KBecks
02-11-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm very happy to hear it's only temporary - and..... Happy Birthday, Kristen!

ciaobella
02-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Happy Birthday, Kristen! I miss your posts and hearing about sweet Jackers! Come back soon!

Free Fortato!