PDA

View Full Version : One Size pocket diapers

JBaxter
02-11-2008, 07:26 PM
I didnt start with cloth for Nathan until he as in medium/larges and he has been potty trained for 2yrs. I see there are quite a few one size pocket diapers available now.... Tell me about your faves

american_mama
02-15-2008, 12:10 AM
I did a thread about this a few months ago, but I see all the responses got deleted somehow, maybe related to the board switchover.

There are a lot of threads about this on diaperswappers.com. My recollection from reading them is:

Happy Heiny - puffy in the butt, so better for older babies, generally liked

bumGenius - well-liked, one of the only one-size pockets that fits newborns well, is outgrown sooner (30ish pounds) than many one-size diapers, comes in version 1.0 (stiff nylon outer), verison 2.0 (soft PUL outer) and version 3.0 (non-pill and non-wicking waistabs plus PUL outer).

Baby Kanga - pocket has a zipper closure

Blueberry - I think they have a one=-size pocket

Haute Pockets - don't know much about these

Tiny Tush Elite One Size - not sure of the name

MotherEve - not common and currently not in production, unusual because the diaper adjusts by making the elastic in the legholes tighter or looser, thus affecting the rise.

kboyle
02-19-2008, 12:31 AM
jeanna, i'm late on this, but i really love my blueberry minky pockets...they are sooo soft & fit both my boys. well, that and my BGs.

as for fitteds, i love my 3SR mutts. i haven't gotten my hands on a GoodMama and the fit of an SOS didn't work well with E when he was under 4mo, and i sold off the one i had...i've been wanting to try again.