PDA

View Full Version : Is there an online retailer for Lululemon?

luvmypeanut
02-12-2008, 04:04 AM
The store here is closed until sometime in March as they are moving location.

bubbaray
02-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Nope, they don't allow online sales anymore. THey did for a while a few years ago, but no longer. Sometimes, you can call their CEC (# on their webpage) and get them to ship you something specific if all the stores in your area are out of stock. Often you can find Lulu stuff on eBay, but you kinda take your chances on authenticity, etc..

HTH

Sugar Magnolia
02-13-2008, 09:12 AM
I called them the other day to see if they would ship, as the closest store is 8 hours away. They will ship what ever they have at the warehouse, in stock. I am nervous about sizing. All the yoga clothes I have seem to run big. Or maybe they just stretch out because of all the sweating I do!

A little side track here, but...
How is the sizing?

What are some of the must haves?

bubbaray
02-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Call their CEC and ask about sizing. I've never found their stuff stretches out at all. I used to find their sizes small in the chest, but the last hoodie I got wasn't, so maybe they've changed their sizing....

Hmmm, my fav's are their relaxed crop pant, the wrap tank and the Remix hoodie. Its slightly longer than the scuba hoodie, which is quite short. Their headbands are cute. The bags are great. The socks kinda suck, I'd skip those. Their yoga mats are the best.

HTH

luvmypeanut
02-13-2008, 01:56 PM
Melissa,
How are the Groove Pants? Do you find the pants sizing true to size? Thanks so much for the info!

bubbaray
02-13-2008, 02:21 PM
They are nice. I have the Boogie pants myself. And Costco's "faux" Lululemon ones that are like the Groove Pant (Tuff Athletics, available only at Costco in Canada, not sure if you can find them in the US -- rumor has it they are actually made by Lululemon -- they are slightly lighter weight fabric than the Lulu ones and for $17/pair, I don't care if they get pilled or dog hair stuck in them!).

I have more of the crops, mainly because I find the Lululemon pants too warm for me. I have the Relaxed Crops and a number of pairs of the Crop Slit Boogie. I wear those way more often than my full-length Lulu or faux-Lulu pants. But it depends on your weather I guess. I would think, however, that full-length Lulu pants would be far too warm for Bikram yoga.

ETA: Their sizing seems maybe just a touch small, though like I said the more recent things I've purchased seemed to fit better, so I think they may have adjusted their sizing. I would order your regular size. If you are going between the regular inseam and long inseam pants, unless they've changed their sizing of those, they long is VERY long. I have a 34" inseam and the long is too long for me to wear barefoot at a yoga class. They offer free hemming in their stores, but that doesn't help you if you are mail ordering....

HTH

luvmypeanut
02-13-2008, 02:39 PM
Oh I wish they had the Costco version here. I was also looking at the Crop Boogie because it gets pretty hot here in Hawaii and I don't like to feel encumbered when I work out. The pants look great for running errands.

Thanks for your help!

bubbaray
02-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Oh WOW, you're in HAWAII?!?!

DO NOT ORDER THE PANTS. You will melt. Seriously. I've taken crops on vacation to Hawaii and been very hot in them.

Either get crops or shorts. I like the relaxed fit shorts. Some of the other ones are VERY short, LOL!

luvmypeanut
02-13-2008, 07:55 PM
Good to know! On the other hand, will melting get rid of my inner tube?