PDA

View Full Version : TG it's naptime!

LarsMal
02-14-2008, 02:16 PM
That pretty much sums it up! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a 3 1/2 hour nap from both of them! I know, wishful thinking. My second wish, then, is that they both wake up in better moods than they were in this morning. They've both got their diapers in a wad about something- KIDS!!!!

elephantmeg
02-14-2008, 03:22 PM
nap time here too! Hope you have a great rest time and crossing my fingers that they take a LONG nap. Have some chocolate :)

hellokitty
02-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Julie,

I'm sorry it was a tough morning. Hopefully, the nap will help. My DH and I refer to the kids nap as, "the reset button." Ugh, there are many days where I count down the minutes to nap time!

LarsMal
02-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Well I got 2 hours out of DD and DS is STILL down (going on 3 hours). The boy needed his sleep.

DD's been much more pleasant since she woke up. Hopefully DS will be, too. Not sure if he's going through a growth spurt or not feeling 100%, but he has been a PITA the past couple days!! :thumbsdown: Maybe he's just 2 1/2!

hellokitty
02-14-2008, 05:02 PM
Well I got 2 hours out of DD and DS is STILL down (going on 3 hours). The boy needed his sleep.

DD's been much more pleasant since she woke up. Hopefully DS will be, too. Not sure if he's going through a growth spurt or not feeling 100%, but he has been a PITA the past couple days!! :thumbsdown: Maybe he's just 2 1/2!

My 2.5 yr old is a PITA too. However, he's always been like that since he was a nb, lol. Naps do help a lot though, I notice that they help a lot more with my 2.5 yo when he's a funk, than with my older son, who someone will go down in a bad mood and still wake up in a bad mood.

maestramommy
02-14-2008, 05:58 PM
m hm! I hear ya! Dora totally slept in this morning, but did it help her? Nope! Luckily she was still in a bribable mood. So with goldfish and a couple of Blues videos I was able to accomplish a few things. Hope they both sleep long this afternoon!