PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Exhaustion

Bean606
02-14-2008, 04:46 PM
DS was up from 2:30 a.m. until 5 a.m. this morning, so my Valentine's Day plans are pretty much ruined. I was planning on putting DS to bed tonight BEFORE having a romantic dinner and some adult time with DH. Instead, DH and I can't wait to get home, eat dinner as soon as possible and get to sleep! Sigh. Maybe next year. . .

maestramommy
02-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Awww, that's a bummer! Well, cuddling is always nice:love5:

kijip
02-14-2008, 09:46 PM
I hear ya! Our wedding anniversary is 2/13. Planned activity for last night:

Toby to spend the night with grandparents, us to come home and cook a nice dinner and open a nice bottle of port and go to bed early, but not necessarily to sleep. ;)

Actual activity for last night:

Toby is sick, we both want to keep him close. And we are both exhausted from staying up nights with him. An event at work ran late. Dinner was salad and pizza left over from work event, which was mainly eaten in the car on the way home from event because it was late and we were tired. We put Toby to bed at his regular bedtime and listened to a rebroadcast of Barack Obama's speech while cuddling in bed and eating leftover carrot cake and a nice bottle of diet sprite. We both agreed sleep was the best use of our time. Oh the excitement.

npace19147
02-14-2008, 11:00 PM
DH fell asleep in DD1's room tonight during bedtime...he finally emerged only to be asleep on the couch next to me right now. I'm off to bed soon, he'll follow around 2am ish or so, whenever DD2 wakes up for nursing.

Oh, the excitement indeed.

rebeccaravit
02-15-2008, 12:12 AM
My husband was assigned a project around 5pm tonight and is still at work. Only 49 minutes left till the end of V Day and I guess I won't even get a kiss this year.