PDA

View Full Version : Do A Dot Marker Paint

Ulirn
02-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Any suggestions what stores to get these in or a good price online? My son loves these in his class so I must get them.

neeter
02-15-2008, 11:01 AM
i've gotten these at michaels, with a 40% off coupon.

schrocat
02-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Nice tip on Michaels. I think I'll go there and look.

Discount school supplies sells them but I'm not buying enough to get free shipping which makes it not good enough a deal for me.

Ulirn
02-15-2008, 11:21 AM
Ooh La La...Thank you for the Michaels Suggestion. It is about 2 minutes from me that is why I did not try them yet. I don't get the 40% coupon though, WAAAH. I wonder if I can print them? Hmmm. ANYway, thanks for the suggestion. He will be psyched.

hellokitty
02-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Ulirn-

If you know someone who gets the sunday paper, ask them to keep the michael's flier for you. There is a 40% off of one regular priced item coupon in it every wk. I hoard my michael's and joann's coupons every wk, b/c I never know if I might want something and need a coupon. I used my coupon from this past sunday to get some more paint for my 4 yr old.

Ulirn
02-15-2008, 02:32 PM
HelloKitty,
I thank you for that heads up on the sunday paper!!

MommytoEliana
02-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Oh, I just got some of these for a b'day party at Creative Kidstuff. I hadn't thought about Michael's! Do you know what the price is there (pre-coupon)?

hellokitty
02-15-2008, 06:14 PM
HelloKitty,
I thank you for that heads up on the sunday paper!!

PS- They are only good for one wk. So, they last from sun-sat of that wk, and then when the new sunday paper comes out, it will be another coupon that only lasts a wk. The exp dates are firm. Good luck! If you know several ppl who are willing to give up their michael's flier to you, you can get a lot of stuff for a good price using the coupons. They only work on regularly priced items, so stuff that is on sale on the flier will not count.

mom2one
02-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Try and ask for a coupon at checkout. I have a Michael's that is 5 minutes away that won't do this, but the one about 20 minutes away will. I just mention that I left it at home (which is usually the case) and she says no problem and pulls out a little sheet of paper for me to sign. I always find it odd how everyone does not have the same system. Good luck.
Susan

Corie
02-15-2008, 10:22 PM
PS- They are only good for one wk. So, they last from sun-sat of that wk, and then when the new sunday paper comes out, it will be another coupon that only lasts a wk. The exp dates are firm. Good luck! If you know several ppl who are willing to give up their michael's flier to you, you can get a lot of stuff for a good price using the coupons. They only work on regularly priced items, so stuff that is on sale on the flier will not count.

I keep my coupons for AC Moore, JoAnn's, and Michaels.

The manager at Michaels told me that you can use 2 competitor
coupons and 1 Michaels coupon all in one transaction.

hellokitty
02-15-2008, 10:58 PM
I keep my coupons for AC Moore, JoAnn's, and Michaels.

The manager at Michaels told me that you can use 2 competitor
coupons and 1 Michaels coupon all in one transaction.

Ooooh, nice thing to know! Thanks! :)

Ulirn
02-16-2008, 08:47 AM
Great Advice Ladies. Thank YOU!!!!!!!!

Jen841
02-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Did not have these, darn! May want to call before if you are making a big hike.

Ulirn
02-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Hmmm. I went yesterday and found a set of 6. They are called crafty dab kids paint and won the Dr. Award but they were not in the pain isle they were on the wall were all the different kids crafts were I happened to stumble upon them. PLUS I had a coupon that didn't start until this Tuesday but they used it!!! I got LUCKY. He loves them.

hellokitty
02-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Hmmm. I went yesterday and found a set of 6. They are called crafty dab kids paint and won the Dr. Award but they were not in the pain isle they were on the wall were all the different kids crafts were I happened to stumble upon them. PLUS I had a coupon that didn't start until this Tuesday but they used it!!! I got LUCKY. He loves them.

That's great! I'm glad that you found them and he loves using them! :)

cchavez
02-18-2008, 02:37 PM
We have a few or these that I bought at Hobby Lobby w/ the 40% off coupon. You can sign up for their newsletter and get a special coupon sent to you each week. BTW, any good deals on the do-a-dot coloring books?

Ulirn
02-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Funny you should ask I did not see the coloring books there, but I did order some from Oriental Trading Company. I got the Everyday Dot activity Sheets. 50 of them for $4.95 they had different themes. I thought that was a good deal and right now for $40 there you get free shipping!! I ordered the dilly dot markers as well, and then some pirate foam stickers a bunch of other stuff my order came to $40.20, so I was happy. Not like you asked all of this information but here it is anyway. Oh yeah... here is the link to the coloring books IF you were interested, and I have no idea why the link is a mile long...

http://www.orientaltrading.com/application?namespace=browse&origin=browseProductMain.jsp&event=link.itemDetails&demandPrefix=11&sku=57/6641&xsaleSku=56/4013&cm_sp=Cross%2520Sell-_-Product%2520Detail-_-+Product%2520Detail&mode=Browsing