PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn SALE on BAGS/TOTES+ Free Shipping on some items

dolphilisa
02-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Pottery Barn Kids: Some of their bags & totes are on sale (some as even high as 60%+ off!!) I'm ordering the Varsity Sling Backpack which I will use as a diaper bag. A friend has this bag and loves it for her diaper bag.

Free Shipping on some items-order by February 21. Something is wrong with the website and doesn't reflect the free shipping so you'll have to call and speak to a customer service rep to get the free shipping. They will then take your order over the phone and put in a request for a credit of the shipping charge.

(This is my first posting so forgive me if I've done something incorrectly)

longstocking
02-18-2008, 07:33 PM
thanks so much for the heads up...still trying to find a perfect diaper bag before baby gets here, but, I guess you never know until you are hauling it around with baby

dolphilisa
02-18-2008, 08:32 PM
I have a Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag that I love but my husband feels a little silly carrying it around when he's out with our son. So, we're getting the Varsity Sling backpack mainly for him to use but also for when we're going somewhere and I don't want the PPB bag to get super dirty. (does that make sense?) It will be a great backpack for DS to use when he gets older.