PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else seen the Sarah Silverman song on Jimmy Kimmel?- R rated

SnuggleBuggles
02-16-2008, 09:58 PM
About Matt Damon? That cracked me up! :)

Just curious if anyone else saw it. I won't link to it b/c of it's content. I don't know if there would be a rule against it.

Beth

trentsmom
02-16-2008, 11:10 PM
I've seen it! I really like the way Matt Damon just plays along with everything.

elliput
02-17-2008, 07:50 PM
I have and laughed my arse off! :ROTFLMAO:

It is probably a bit much to post the link here, but an easy find on YouTube for those interested. ;)

Sillygirl
02-17-2008, 08:26 PM
I hadn't realized that Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel (Sarah Silverman's real-life boyfriend) ahve had a mock-feud/ running gag for a few years now, which makes the video even funnier. There are some inside jokes in there, like when Matt says "Jimmy, we're out of time." If you search for "Damon Kimmel" on YouTube you can find all the backstory as well.

happy2bamom
02-18-2008, 01:49 PM
I saw it, and it was hilarious! I have a crush on Matt Damon, and I love that he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.

supercalifragilous
02-18-2008, 02:53 PM
I posted yesterday but it disappeared! :(

I totally love Matt Damon - what a good sport! I love how easily he can mock himself. There's another clip floating around with him dressed up as a gas pump doing some promo and he's just charming in it.

I had to laugh at that last bit, "We're outta time" too. Take that, Jimmy!

Is it weird to say that the most attractive thing to me about Matt is that he's totally smitten and hot for his wife who is not at all gorgeous by Hollywood standards? For some reason, that adds to his appeal to me and I love that about him!