PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in Kissaluvs Fitteds

zephyr
02-17-2008, 01:57 AM
So I bought a dozen of the Kissaluvs fitteds from their outlet store online. I have washed them once, and they came out kind of ratty looking and the fabric just looks worn out, after a single wash. Anyone else experience this? TIA.
Zephyr

Momof3Labs
02-17-2008, 12:32 PM
What did you wash them with? If you washed them with towels or similar, they will pick up lint from the towels.

I find Kissaluvs to be disappointing in general - they are bulky, don't hold a lot of pee, and take forever to dry. Hopefully you'll be happier with them once you've resolved the washing routine!

MarisaSF
02-17-2008, 07:04 PM
IME, they are the BEST for catching explosive newborn poo. I haven't used them past the first few months. I've never owned them new, but I do know that they feel a lot different after several washings than they do when they're all fluffy and new. IME, they get softer and better after washings and being "broken in." GL!

littlecindy
02-25-2008, 03:35 PM
what are all your favorite fitted diapers then? i need a few more.

trales
02-26-2008, 11:28 AM
I loved my Kissuluvs 0's, I used them exclusively for 7 months before she outgrew them. I don't love the size 1's as much. Those 0's held everything, I never had leaks, they contained poo unlike anything else. We had so many blowouts in sposies.

Folks on diaperpin really like the Dreameze fitteds, they are okay, they hold a lot of pee, but they are so thick and bulky, she can't crawl very well in them, I am using pockets now that she is more mobile, since they seem trimmer.

My favorite all time fitted, expense aside (which is why I only have 1) is the swaddlebees organic cotton velour one size diaper. It is trim, absorbant and amazing. It is God's gift to the diaper world.