PDA

View Full Version : Stop With The Toy Car!!!!!

elizabethkott
02-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Dear Neighbor,
It's bad enough that your teenage children run rampant on the block, with skateboards, mopeds and off-road vehicles. But now YOU are playing with one of those little remote controlled cars, and have been doing so for the past 45 minutes. It is LOUD, it is ANNOYING, my child is trying to take a nap, and the thing is making my dog go crazy. AND IT's SUNDAY MORNING.
Grow up, get a life, and stop playing with your f#*@ing toy car!
Oh, and quit smoking. Every time I walk past your yard with my dog or my baby, I get slammed in the face with your smoke. At least have the decency to not exhale in my general direction.
Thanks.

tarabenet
02-17-2008, 11:32 AM
OMG! I didn't know you lived in my neighborhood! Aren't those people just the most annoying? I hate that stupid toy car in the street. And it drives my dog nuts. Oh, and the fact that they don't have a fenced yard, so their little yappy dog comes and barks at me in my own yard? What is wrong with those people?

gatorsmom
02-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Maybe this is childish of me, but if they were driving that remote controlled car in the street near my house, I'd back my car up over it. Oops.....

katydid1971
02-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Maybe this is childish of me, but if they were driving that remote controlled car in the street near my house, I'd back my car up over it. Oops.....

Good idea!!! :hysterical:

elliput
02-17-2008, 08:31 PM
I had two guys with RC cars on my street, however they both had young kids and were smart enough not to play with them during nap time.
:6: on the idiot you are having to put up with.