PDA

View Full Version : No I didn't steal your freakin' gas!

Mommy Of A Little Angel
02-18-2008, 06:10 PM
Geez some people! I stopped at the gas station on the way to get DD's ears checked. I put my credit card in, then it gave me this weird message. Something about error, already paid or something. It then said, select grade and pump. Well, I realized it hadn't taken my credit card, it must have still been active from someone else. I tried to cancel it but couldn't get it to restart. So, I pulled DD out of the car and starting walking to the building. I was half way there when I saw the attendant coming out talking to another woman. She was on the other side of the pump and I realized she must have prepaid inside and told them the wrong number. I explained that my pump was active and I hadn't been able to cancel it. The attendant tells her she told him the wrong pump. She argues that she didn't. Fine. The attendant tells us to switch pumps. I was fine with that but she couldn't because her gas tank was on the wrong side. The attendant was like, "pull in the other way". Well, apparently she just couldn't.

He told her he would activate that other pump. Then she turns to me "did you use my gas?" Umm...no the pump still says zero lady. She asks me THREE freakin' times, each time just staring at me. I pointed out that the pump still said zero. The attendant was finally like "lady, she didn't use your gas." I got the evil eye...she wasn't believing it. Come on lady, why would I steal your gas, then tell the attendant? Brilliant.

kozachka
02-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Some people are just this way. It's not you, it's her. She was just having a bad day. And kudos for being so flexible and patient with that woman.

ADK
02-19-2008, 03:02 AM
She was just having a bad day.

That's being far too kind. Some people are simply jerky.