PDA

View Full Version : They're conspiring against me

npace19147
02-20-2008, 06:00 AM
it's been one of those nights. up with Trixie, who I think is teething. up with Juliana, who is sick and refuses to take her medicine. finally get her to take her medicine. she goes back to sleep. 45 min later Juliana appears and meds have kicked in, she wants to get in to bed with us and then won't let me back in. several threats later, I get back in bed. get kicked various times in various places. then Trix is back up b/c her meds have worn off. try going back to sleep, Trix is having none of it. am now on couch at 5am, looking forward to a day of Juliana being home from school and probably full of energy.

I swear, do they coordinate these things? "I'll take the 12 - 3 shift, you keep mom awake from 3 - 6." At least that's what it feels like...

SnuggleBuggles
02-20-2008, 12:21 PM
I thought that was about to happen here too last night. I got baby down (again) then I unexpectedly hear older ds cry out. Now, being 5.5 he really only cries if he is sick or something is really wrong. Must have been a bad dream b/c one cry was all I heard. I held my breath for a while there.

I hope you have a calm, quiet day!

Beth

ShanaMama
02-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Hope you had a better day today.

npace19147
02-21-2008, 09:30 PM
That's very sweet, thank you.

We were at the dr today and DD1 has strep, so she's on meds now. Home from school again tomorrow, but that's a separate b!tch...only one more day till the weekend!

oneplustwo
02-24-2008, 02:27 PM
DH was convinced that when the twins arrived, the three kids would have secret conferences to set up a night-waking schedule to keep mommy and daddy up. all. night. I think he was on to something.

Strep is the worst. Hope you have survived the weekend and that DD1 is all better now.