PDA

View Full Version : Why won't the websites for the local hospital link?

elaineandmichaelsmommy
02-21-2008, 03:19 AM
My sister was telling me tonight about the great program her ds is in at their local hospital. A toddlers program with toys and gymnastics, etc. and I was trying to look at our local hosp. websites to check if they had anything like that available and I can't link to it. I haven't been able to in awhile.

This means that I will have to call the hospital. Speak with the volunteer answering the phone who's likely to be some nice old woman in her 70's who has no idea what I'm talking about. I'll get transferred several times to the wrong departments and after probobly about 20 minutes on the phone eventually get someone who'll tell me they don't offer anything like that but gee-what a good idea. Someone should do something like that here.
All the while ds will want my attention and be doing everything he can to get it.

Why won't the stupid link just work? :irked:

trales
02-21-2008, 10:40 AM
They are so sweet and so useless. When we first moved to town DH was taken by ambulance to the ER. I went by car and walked into the hospital and asked where the ER was. The woman turned up her hearing aid asked WHAT about 11 times and then told me she wasn't sure and would go check to see.

I hope you find your programs.