PDA

View Full Version : Kidsurplus.com

Bean606
02-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Anyone ever use them? They seem to have some good prices on items I need, but have not been able to find any reviews about them. Any thoughts? Thanks for your help.

Marisa6826
02-22-2008, 05:28 PM
They rock! I get stuff from them all the time. Unfortunately, their shipping isn't cheapy cheap, but they do free ship deals over $75 pretty regularly.

Check out their clearance section - and their books are usually great too!

-m

WatchingThemGrow
02-22-2008, 05:40 PM
Over the past 1.5 years, I think I've ordered at least 4 times from them. They have everything under the sun it seems. I've never ordered clothes, but SR shoes for $24-28, several toys, RF walker wagon, Bjorn bibs and bowl/spoon sets, etc. Wish they would do free shipping for less than $75, but it's better than the flat rate they usually charge.

Many items on their site can be found at the independent toy store across the street from my house for a lot more money. One day, I had a question about which wooden block set would be big enough and good enough to last us through childhood. The cust. serv. rep ended up getting the toy buyer who must have spent 20+ min. answering my questions about blocks and anything else toy-related I could ever think of. He was great.

I've never had to return anything, so I can;t speak about that aspect, though...

Bean606
02-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Thanks! I just placed a ridiculously large order with them. I couldn't help myself with all the great prices. This discovery could be very dangerous!

s7714
02-28-2008, 01:44 AM
I've ordered several times from them. They have fantastic deals on a lot of things, but I've also found a lot of things aren't such good deals. I'd strongly recommend comparing prices with other sites before buying from them. Often I find that even if their price is a little lower, I still end up paying less by buying from a different site because Kidsurplus's shipping is on the high end. They also are a bit slow at shipping things out at times as well. Overall I'd recommend them though!