PDA

View Full Version : I have a deadline = DS doesn't sleep/sick

niccig
02-25-2008, 01:55 PM
I swear anytime I have a deadline with for school or my volunteer research work, DS knows this and he either won't nap or he gets sick. I'm sure it's some psychic vibe that he knows I'm busy, so he needs me more.

Today it's slight fever and a cold, I lose preschool hours, possibly nap but I'm hoping he'll still sleep, but I had to reschedule 2 drs. appointments that are impossible to get during preschool times as it is. So, my post-op appointment will now be 3 weeks after the surgery - it's OK - it was minor, no incision and I don't have any complications. Last Monday was a holiday - that was the perfect day to get sick as we were already at home doing nothing. Today, not so much.

s_gosney
02-25-2008, 02:42 PM
I feel your pain. This always happens in our family too. DD has been sick every finals week, nearly every time I had a paper due, a test, etc. It's just great. Plus to top it off she has this radar that seems to let her know when I'm up late at night (or early early morning) studying. I hear this little pitter patter of feet coming down the hall and know my productivity has met its doom.
Hope your ds is feeling better soon!

Sherri