PDA

View Full Version : Never thought I'd say...

LarsMal
02-25-2008, 07:02 PM
DS: Holding his finger out to me with "something" on it.

Me: Oh, do you have another booger on your hand?

DS: Yup

Me: Just wipe it on you pants.

I know, someday I'll teach him to get a tissue, but after the last surprise booger he handed me a few minutes ago, I really wasn't up for taking another one!

Anyone else have one to share?!

JTsMom
02-25-2008, 07:07 PM
LOL!

Jason has developed quite an affinity for potty humor.

10, 11, 12, 13

FART-teen! :hysterical:

Repeat. He's not even 3 yet. I think I'm in trouble. :ROTFLMAO:

linsei
02-25-2008, 11:30 PM
LOL! At least he's not eating them.

From today...
DS pops one in his mouth. I tell him if he keeps eating boogers, he will turn into a booger and proceed to give him the "you are what you eat" talk. He says "I'll turn into a booger with eyes?" I say "no, boogers do not have eyes". He says, "mommy, can I have a tissue please?"

That chat seems to be effective so far. Hopefully it sticks (pun intended). For some reason transforming into a booger WITHOUT eyes was the deciding factor. ???

ellies mom
02-26-2008, 01:23 AM
DS: Holding his finger out to me with "something" on it.

Me: Oh, do you have another booger on your hand?

DS: Yup

Me: Just wipe it on you pants.

I know, someday I'll teach him to get a tissue, but after the last surprise booger he handed me a few minutes ago, I really wasn't up for taking another one!

Anyone else have one to share?!

Hey, I told my DD the same thing today. "Sweetie, don't eat the booger just wipe it on your pants."

klwa
02-26-2008, 07:44 AM
Hey, be happy. Sometimes DS will come up and be especially loving, petting my face. After a couple of seconds, my alarm bells will ring. "Uhm, honey, whatcha doin'?" "Wiping boogies on Mommy."

kozachka
02-26-2008, 09:01 AM
LOL! So my DS is not the only booger-eater out there? That's nice to know but I am not telling him. Will try the what the you are what eat talk instead.

gatorsmom
02-26-2008, 09:43 AM
What a relief! Thought mine was the only obvious one. What irks me is i"ll make dinner and he won't eat it. But his boogers- yumm!!

And now Cha Cha has started digging for gold. oh joy, a family tradition.

mamicka
02-26-2008, 11:45 AM
These are all too funny. Yesterday, I was helping DS2 make his bed...
me: do you want lighting mcqueen or tow-mater on your pillow?
DS: Mater, Lighting has a boog on it.
Me: how did it get there?
DS: I put it there.

Great.